Chapter 14: Invitation

Bill's P.O.V.

--one month later--

Jayden and Y/n have been dating for two months now, and I'm not gonna lie, I've been watching them every second when together. I can't help it. What does this guy have that I don't?!? I mean, I got demonic powers and he doesn't. That's one thing! Right!?!? As I watch them at this second, I see them at the movies. Still continuously observing every move they make.

The door bell rings, I get up to go get it. I open the door and I was the mail man. Not a regular mortal mail man, but the one from them demon world. How they look is no different besides that fact the the demon mail man can glow and fly, while a mortal mail man can't do anything like that. Why? Cuz he's mortal. Duh. I take the envelope from him and jump onto the couch, laying down flat on my back. I read the letter, it reads, "To: Bill Cipher, From: Cleo Cipher and John Cipher." 

Cleo and John Cipher...my parents...

I rapidly rip open the letter as soon as I realized who it was from. The gold letter inside was taped up. Ughhh, why do letters have to be complicated!!! I remove the tape, which took like five minutes. Probably doesn't seem like a long time, but to take five minutes to remove ONE piece of small tape, that's just ridiculous. I look at the letter and it reads:

Dear Bill,

Hello son, we are sorry to leave you at such a young age. We did leave for a reason, but let's talk about that in person. Please meet us at your mansion as soon as possible, it's urgent. We would like to train you to be a great demon. Please come. There is nothing more we want to do but teach you our ways. 

Sincerely, your parents, Cleo and John Cipher 

My jaw dropped while reading this letter. My parents actually want me back. They want to train me to be the great demon I was meant to be. This is the best news I have received since Y/n and Jayden started dating. I will go meet my parents right now.

END OF CHAPTER 14

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment, Vote, Share, and Follow me if you would like! Thanks! -AnitaWin