Chapter 11: Ideas

Bill's P.O.V.

I hate myself for what I did tonight. Only cuz I made tore apart y/n's heart. I gotta admit, my feelings are towards someone else. And I'm sad to say that it's Pacifica. Soon I reach the Mystery Shack. I step inside but I don't see y/n anywhere. She probably decided to stay in the woods for a while. For some alone time to herself. I go upstairs and get in my bed, really to go to sleep. Few moments later, I realize I can't. I'm filled with mixed emotions of regret for y/n, and love for Pacifica. My heart can't decide who to think of. Y/n probably hates me now, and that's something I really don't wanna think about. Pacifica....I like her, and she likes me. Thinking of her makes me feel joy. Maybe I should ask her to be my girlfriend. But what will y/n think of this? 

(in the comments, tell me what you think of this)

I don't think she'll care much. I hope not. But anyways, This is what I seem to desire. I will ask her to be my girlfriend. I drift to sleep and put all my thoughts on Pacifica. Thoughts on Y/n are now pushed away. I got my eyes on you...Pacifica Northwest.

END OF CHAPTER 11

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment, Vote, Share, and Follow me if you would like! Thanks! -AnitaWin