Chapter 17: Gotta Warn Her

Bill's P.O.V.

Me: "No." 

Jayden: "What?"

Me: "No. I'm not gonna let you do that to her."

Mom: "Ahhh Look at yourself Bill! This is why we abandoned you and moved on-"

Me: "SHUT UP!!"

Dad: "Atta boy Bi--"

Me: "YOU TOO. SHUT IT."

Jayden: "Gosh calm down. It's just a stupid girl."

Me: "Then why are you her boyfriend!!?!?"

Jayden: "Cuz...I can't show my friends that I'm single. I gotta be top demon."

Me: "I gotta warn Y/n." I teleport to outside of the Mystery Shack.

I go towards the back door but it was locked. I head for the front door but I was locked too. HOW DO I EGT BACK INSIDE?!?!? I begin to get really annoyed and aggravated but then.....Wait, I'M SO STUPID!! I can just teleport inside. *snap fingers and teleports in y/n's room* I find Y/n lying on her bed and n her phone. Y/n looks up at me and screams.

Y/n: "WHY DON'T YOU GIVE ME SOME PRIVACY?!?!?"

Me: "Ok, I'm sorry, but I'm gonna be saving your life. Your "So-called- boyfriend" is gonna kill you. Jayde--"

Y/n: "Yea right!" she says sarcastically. "And why should I trust you!?! You're probably just lying to me like yo did about loving me!"

Me: "Look, from the bottom of my heart, I wouldn't do anything like that to you on purpose. Please Y/n....believe me. Jayden is going to kill you. He is a demon like me. But he's A demon without a heart and soul and he is out to destroy you!"

She looks up at me and gives me an "I-Don't-Care" face. "Y/n.....trust me." I say. She point towards the door. "Out." she says to me sternly. 

Welp....I tried.......I tried to warn her about the danger that lies ahead of her. She just won't listen. But no matter what, I will protect her. I will keep my eyes on her. I walk out of her room with defeat and head over to my room and crash on my bed. "Yo really messed up in the past." I whisper to myself. "You screwed life up for yourself." I tell myself. "but that means you gotta fix them yourself, you have to do what right to make up for it." I continue to talk to myself, to motivate myself. But for now, some rest would be nice. It's 11:32 P.M. anyways. Wow, I go to my mansion for what felt like an hour, but ends up to be nighttime in the human world. Time zones are weird. I drift off to sleep.

END OF CHAPTER 17

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment, Vote, Share, and Follow me if you would like! Thanks! -AnitaWin