Chapter 6: Bill's Mansion

--next day--

Your P.O.V

Dipper: "BILL WHEN CAN WE VISIT YOUR MANSION?!?!

Bill: "Alright fine, when can go now."

Mabel: "YAY!!!"

Dipper: "Finally!"

Me: "Let's go!"

Bill: *Teleports us* "here we are."

Bill's Mansion is a yellow, pyramid shaped house with columns, balconies, patios, etc. We step inside and view the interior.  The walls and floor are made of gold. The living room has recliners, 200in. x 200in. tv, shelves full of books...

Dipper: *goes to book shelf* *grabs book* "Bill....what are these about?"

Bill: "Huh?" *turns airing and realizes Dipper looking through books* "Pinetree! No! Don't open that!"

Dipper: *opens book and sees baby pictures of Bill* Oh my god, guys check this out!"

Mabel and I walk over and see baby pictures of Bill. "OMG BILL YOUR SO CUTE WHEN YOU WERE WITTLE!!!"

Bill: "Oh..my god...." *blushes and wallpalms*

Me: I just kept looking through baby pics of Bill. "Aww look at him!"

Mabel: "Awww!" *looks at bill* "Looks like someone's hiding!" says Mabel in a teasing voice.

Me: I see a picture of Bill with a man and a woman. "Bill are those your parents?"

Bill: *looks up* "Who?" *walks over to book*

Me: I point to the man and woman.

Bill: "Uh..yea."

Me: "Where are they now?"

Bill: "I don't wanna talk about it."

Mabel: "Oh come on!"

Bill: "I SAID I DON'T WANNA TALK ABOUT IT!"

Me: "Ok, ok then."

Mabel: "Guys? Where's Dipper?"

Me: "Uh....." *looks around living room* "DIPPER?!?!"

Dipper: "HELP!!!" *yells from different room*

Mabel: "DIPPER!!!"

Bill: "Follow me!" *runs into another room*

We follow Bill and found Dipper getting sucked into portal. "HELP ME!!!!"

Bill: "QUICKLY! GET HIM OUT OF THERE!!!"

We pull Dipper out of the portal and Bill shuts the door.

Dipper: "WHAT WAS THAT?!?!

Bill: "That's my trash can."

Dipper: "HOW THE HECK IS THAT A TRASH CAN?!?!"

Bill: "That's just my cosmic trash can. Ok? Oh and by the way, if you were to go into that this, you would pretty much die so..."

Dipper: ."WHAT?!?"

Me: "Ok, dipper's out of the trash can, can we carry on with the the tour of this place?"

Bill: "Oh sure, just...just don't touch anything. "or look through books." he says glaring at Dipper.

Mabel: "how bout the kitchen? I haven't had breakfast either."

Me: "Mabel, none of us did."

Bill: "actually that's a good idea." *teleports us to kitchen*

Like everything else, the kitchen has golden walls and floor too. The fridge and tables and pretty much everything in this place is made of gold, or at least it's yellow. Bill makes pancakes appear and put them on the table. "what toppings do you guys want?" asks Bill. "SPRINKLES!!!" screams Mabel. "Um....on pancakes?..." I ask. "Don't judge me." says Mabel. "Alright....sprinkles then..." sags Bill. questionably. *makes industrial size container of sprinkles appear* "YAS!!!" screamed Mabel. "Y/n, what would you like?" asks Bill. "Just some syrup and strawberries would be nice." I et
l him."Finally, a crazy person." says Bill jokingly. *makes bottle of syrup and strawberries appear* "Thanks." I tell him and then put items on pancakes. "No problem, what bout you PineTree?" asks Bill. "Chocolate  syrup." says Dipper. "Ok." replies Bill. *Makes chocolate syrup appear* "Thanks Bill." says Dipper. "Now just some butter for me." says Bill. *makes butter appear* We eat breakfast and then watch a show in Bill's theater room. Dipper almost got sucked into the. cosmic trash can again after opening the wrong door thinking it was the bathroom.

Bill: "Hey, you guys wanna got to the pool?"

Mabel: "YES!!!"

Dipper: "Are there any more trash cans?!?!"

Bill: "No promises PineTree."

Dipper: "Eh, I'll go anyways."

Me: "What we do bout swimsuits?"

Bill: *snap* the same exact swimsuits we wore to the beach yesterday appeared in mid air. "There you go. Changing rooms over there."

I grab my swimsuit and go into one of the changing rooms, so does Dipper and Mabel. I wonder why Bill has so many changing rooms but oh well. Soon I heads towards the pool with Bill. Mabel and Dipper are in the back arguing bout who gets to jump into the pool first. I step outside and look up......"Bill...you said a pool." I tell him. "Yea, I did." said Bill. "This is a waterpark." I tell him. "Oh well." he replies. The "pool" has over ten humongous slides, hot tub area, and diving boards. The slides aren't what you think. They go through the air and you can fly into rings and hoops. There's also something like lazy river that you can go through, like the one in Disney. "Well what are you waiting for? Let's go." he say to me. He grabs my hand and pulls me to the lazy river.

END OF CHAPTER 6

Hey guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Comment, Vote, share, and Follow me if you would like! Thanks! -AnitaWin