Texas Biersack.

Authors note: please note, this story is made up. completely fiction. thanx for reading! hope you like it.

''Miss Biersack. my office. now'' the principals voice boomed. i sighed and obediently followed her to the office. ''what now?'' i asked. applying lipgloss. she glared at me. ''put that away and listen.'' i sighed again and put the lipgloss in my bag. ''you can't keep behaving like this.. you've had so many fights this past week. you may think you're popular or whatever but that is no way to behave.'' she said. 

I ran my fingers through my hair. ''it's their fault. they don't like me.. when they should.'' i slightly smiled. she shook her head. ''no. not everyone has to like you. i'm sorry Texas but you were asking for this. you can't expect to get away with it anymore.. you're 17 now.'' she replied. ''so? what's my punishment?'' i replied bluntly. she was probably just gonna give me extra homework, like always.. but i never did it.. ever. ''you're leaving school. your brother is on his way here'' she said. i sighed. ''i'm sorry. please don't make me leave'' i pleaded. she shook her head again. 

''i'm sorry, but that's my final answer. no.'' she replied. ''can i atleast say goodbye to my friends and boyfriend?'' i asked. ''no.'' she said. so i was forced to leave school and i couldn't say goodbye to the ones i loved? this is great. i hate her. ''you're a mean old bitch'' i spat. she raised her eyebrows and came closer.. but got interrupted by a knock at the door. ''i've come to get my sister, Texas Biersack'' a deep familar voice said. Andy. it was Andy.

Me and Andy were nothing like each other. at all. i was a cheerleader, with long platinum blonde hair.. i was popular, everyone envied me. Andy had longish black hair, super tall and in a band called Black Veil Brides.. they were quite popular so i guess popularity was the only thing that made me and Andy alike. I don't like their music.. it isn't my type.. no. I didn't really like Andy either.. yes, i know that he's my brother. i love him. but he's far too bossy, you'd think he was my dad sometimes.

''hello little sis'' he smiled. walking into the room. i glared at him. ''oh, you're being nice to me now. huh?'' i replied as i rolled my eyes. his grin dissapeared. he spoke with the principal for a bit whilst i waited outside the room. after 10 long minutes the door finally opened. ''goodbye Texas.'' the principal false smiled. ''bye bitch.'' i scoffed as i turned my back to her and walked off. Andy caught up to me and stood facing me. ''you really shouldn't speak to your elders like that, Tex'' he replied. i pushed him violently out of my way. ''i don't care Andy. you're not the boss of me.'' i spat and carried on walking. he grabbed my wrist tightly, his short nails digging into my skin.

''you're coming on tour with us for a few months.. so technically i am the boss of you. you better behave young lady, i'm not like dad.. i won't give in to your little spoilt self'' he said angrily. ''get off me.'' i groaned. he finally released me.. but i had marks around my wrist where his nails dug into me. ''i hate you Andy. i don't want to come on tour with you. i'd rather die'' i yelled at the top of my voice. he came closer. ''i don't want us to be enemies Texas, but you will do as i say. i'm 20, you're 17. who's the adult here?'' he replied calmly. i sighed. ''whatever.'' i said bluntly. 

I followed him to the car. ''i want my boyfriend'' i sulked as i fastened my seatbelt. Andy sighed. i got my phone out of my pocket and called him. i started crying when i heard his voice. ''i don't know when i'll ever see you again. i'm staying with my brother for a while.'' i sobbed. he told me how he'd try and come to a show, how we would have a long distance relationship, how he loved me more than anything. it broke my heart.. i wanted to be with him. not with Andy. i hated him for this. it was hard hanging up the phone.. but i did it.

''you wanna go and grab some food'' Andy asked cheerily. ''i'm on a diet'' i replied buntly. he looked at me and sighed. ''you don't need to go on a diet Tex.'' he said softly. i shook my head. ''quit trying to be nice Andy. i see right through you.'' i replied.