break

ok so im gunna write this story but its gunna only be on here this is my scratch:)

CHAPTER1

.............Time is an existing hope , honestly its only a hope. Because if u think about it u hope to live life to the fullest yet it can be taken in one blink of your eyes it breaks the world around you. time owns your every move just like the earth, the weather, the time of year, day to night; time changes. hi I'm Sofia and this is my story.

.................,......................

" Nissa how does this work???" i say confused.

" how does wat work exactly and the name is mom, remember that."

" no i dint like that name (haha) its to formally not my way of speaking. but I'm talking about this wanna be assault rifle i need to bring it to skool but it wont...... (haha) nevermind it was on safety. so Nissa how long are we gunna avoid dad?"

"wow i cant believe that your my child... abd so you can call him dad but not me mom?? how exactly does that work?"

"well he is scary... and i know it annoys you ,so i might as well do it (haha) ...........

.....;... ( so this is all I'm gunna do ......comment so far its slow but i will add more interesting and more action to it if gets at least 25 likes and comment at least10