11.Color Splash

Andrew P.o.v

I can't believe she used the "Oh I got a text from my baby! " thing on me to make me jealous. I mean I practically invented that.

That trick always works on girls to make them crazy jealous. But June was something different. Although I was really pissed off the way she said "It's okay Justin! I'll see you around! " clearly he is playing her. How can she not see that? How could she trust him? That jerk kissed her before me just to show that she was his girl. Why else will he shoot a death glare at me?

June was kinda fun making those cute expressions. When I acted like I don't give a damn about that jerk. I was really pissed off. There was something off about that guy.

"Guys! Guess what I got?"  June screamed from distance.

Wow, what now?

"Cool! water guns and colour spray!"  Liam exclaimed.

"And we have water balloons too!"   Becky jumped in joy.

I shook my head unbelievably and went towards them.

"Ready or not here I come!"  I heard in June.

I saw those three were running around like crazy, spraying colours and throwing water balloons.

"You get that!"  Becky threw a balloon in June.

She was full-on drenched. I was watching her awestruck.

"Uhhh! You did not just do that!"  She exclaimed

She threw a balloon at Becky but this time she ducked. Behind her was no one else but me. Yes, I was hit by June Paxton hit me in the face by a water balloon. Wow, that was a first!

"Ohno! I didn't mean too! I am sorry Okay? Please say something?  She kept on rambling.

"You came in the way! No, she ducked it's all her fault! Scream at her!"   She said looking pale.

I grabbed the water gun that was beside me and started spraying on her. She was surprised by my reaction. She ran and ran. And soon It was like a Tom and Jerry episode.

Becky being Becky started protecting her bestie. Started attacking me with more of the balloons.

"Not so fast!"  Liam came back again.

We were behaving like nut cases for sure but it was fun to embrace our crazy side at least once in a lifetime. Our white clothes were rainbow coloured now. Liam and Becky took the fight a tad more seriously than us. Their water balloon fighting spree lasted for an hour. June was laughing hard on seeing them like that. It was awesome to see her smile like that.

"Andrew!"  She shook me from my thoughts.

She popped another water balloon on my face this time. At first, I was shooting daggers at her but then suddenly she broke into laughter, I could help but laugh along. My stomach was getting the sore cause of all the laughter. And at that moment I forgot what happened between us while running. I felt happy after a long time. The surprising thing was that I was the happy cause of girl. A really special girl.

I must confess that felt alive while I was with her.

I saw a bowl of orange colour powder along side of the pool we were sitting by. I grabbed it and got ready for my sneak attack.

"I'll be back!"   She said standing up.

"Wait!"  I stoop up close to her.

"What?"  She asked as her cheeks heated up.