The Sequel

Our Stars Aligned

Summary:

Derrick Hunt an arrogant business machine owned Rick & Hunt publishing. He believed only in money & power one day meets our innocent June. She was the light to his darkness. They didn't exactly have a pretty first impression. You maybe have heard Love at first sight but theirs was Hate at first sight. His heart was cold as ice and his eyes always burned with fury due to his anger. They were the polar opposite of each other. When June meets Mr Arrogant for the first time she was stunned why? Well, Derrick was only a name, for all she knew he was Her Andrew.

She couldn't wrap her mind around the fact that he looked exactly like Andrew. To her the resemblance of those two was uncanny. Although she knew it was impossible, She could not shake that feeling.

We all knew Andrew was June's love since college but she is left heartbroken when she finds about a certain tragedy that struck her relationship but most importantly Andrew.

Andrew is missing from her life and She doesn't know where he is? Or how he is? She tries and tries but she couldn't find him but then one day she does

And...

She struggles to cope with the terrible truth. She tries to have a fresh start but where ever she went memories of her Andrew were haunting her. That's when she met Derrick Hunt. She knew he wasn't Andrew. She knew she can not feel these things for him but could she help herself? Whenever she looked into those dark pools of oceanic eyes she felt like she was home.

Derrick's hatred for her didn't let him anywhere near her but June's love for him, don't let her leave him.

Can she unwind the mysteries of Derrick Hunt? Why does Derrick look exactly like Andrew? Were they related? Or can Andrew and Derrick be the same person with different names? Can the heartless Derrick a heart for someone as ordinary as June? Can love happen twice for June? Will sparks fly between them? Can June move on from Andrew? Or Did fate have other plans for June?

One girl, One guy but with two names? What's the secret?

Read more to find out the answers and unwind all of the mysteries.

Use the link in the profile description to read more on Kindle.

Foreword

"You jerk!" I was about to hit him.

But his strong arms caught me in mid-air. Now he was holding both of my arms and I did my best to push him away but that didn't affect him. He pulled me closer, So closer that I could feel his warm breath on my cheeks. I didn't want to concentrate on our intimidating proximity but the dangerous closeness of our lips made that impossible. His eyes never left me. Those sea coloured orbs were burning with cold fire. He pinned my hands behind my back and held me closer. I looked at him with pure hatred. My hands were starting to hurt but I knew he seldom cared about that. Tears were rolling down my cheeks but they weren't the tears of sadness. They were tears of hate. I hated him a lot. I doubt anyone could hate someone as much as I hated Derrick Hunt.

Derrick Hunt huh? More like 'Derrick The Devil'

"The choice is yours... Stay or Leave but either way you can never get rid of me."  He said with an evil smirk.

"I loath you!" I exclaimed with pure hatred of molten red lava burning in my eyes.

"Do I look like I care??" He asked pulling me even more closer and hurting with his iron grip even more.

"Let me go!!" I tried to get away from his grip.

But it was almost impossible to get away from his iron grip. I winced in pain a little since my arms were starting to hurt. I looked at him once again, he doesn't seem to avert his gaze from me. I stomped on his foot, which made him loosen his grip. And Bingo! Finally, I was free from him. Well, At least for now.