31.The Crazy Ex

Becky P.o.v

I was lying on the bed lazily on a Sunday afternoon, smiling like crazy. I was texting Liam, he said something that made me blush a little. We grew really close after our little chat before June and Andrew were lost. I told what happened between me and Alex years ago and how it wrecked me. And it felt good, opening up to him. Liam was very supportive and understanding about it. I was thinking about What had happened the previous day.

Previously on Something Good [Before June and Andrew were lost]

Becky's P.o.v

I was the upset cause of the whole Alex thing. June and Alex used to be best friends now June hated him. Whenever I saw Alex the pain was creeping deep into me. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction of making me weak. I had to put on the tough act but deep inside I felt so alone even though that place was crowded, but then someone grabbed my hands. When Mr.Anderson said Pair up. I looked up to meet the most beautiful pair of eyes. It was Liam's. I managed to let a small smile.

Shall we? He asked with a smirk.

I just nodded in response.

We started walking and neither of us spoke a word.

Did you see June and Andrew arguing? I hope they don't kill each other soon! He said laughing hysterically.

I again didn't respond much. I just left out a small smile.

He was staring at me for a second or two. And then finally began to speak.

Okay? What's wrong? He asked seriously.

Nothing! I mumbled.

Really? He asked raising his eyebrows.

The Becky I used to know has this smile that can light up the whole world! He said looking at me.

At that moment, I forgot why I was even upset. I gave a genuine smile. I can't help but feel my cheeks heat up when he said that. He looked at me with amusement when I smiled.

Yeah.. That's close enough! He said smiling sweetly.

You can be really sweet.. Sometimes! I said smiling.

That's it?!?! It's not even a compliment! He complained.

I laughed hysterically, even though it wasn't even that funny.

Aww..how cute? I heard a deep voice.

Alex was standing in front of me with his signature smirk on.

My smile turned into a frown instantly.

Did Ms.Cry baby manage to get an actual boyfriend? Do I have to say I am hurt that you got over me so soon? He commented.

Let's go, Liam! I said looking away.

Liam was glaring at Alex.

Liam is it? Does he have a name? We'll see how long this lasts? he said and started laughing.

I was clenching my fist in anger.

I walked closer to him. He was there standing inches away from me smirking at me and I don't know, what came over me I punched him heard, right on his face. He was shocked and gave a horrid expression but so were the others.

Longer than it lasted for us! I said with gritted teeth.

How dare you... He started.

Liam come in front of me and was shooting death glare at him.