44. In sickness and health

June's P.o.v

I don't know if you can ever forgive me for what I did. But I love you June with all my heart...

..I don't know why or how did that happen but it did.

Why you can't know this?

God..I wish you could know, but you can't. It is for the best I guess.

Andrew!! I screamed and woke up with a sudden jerk.

Becky.. Wake up!! Wake up!! I tried my best to wake her from her deep slumber.

What..? please another 5 minutes! She pushed me and got under the blanket and got more comfortable.

No..it's not that! I replied and switched on the night lamp.

Ahhhh...My eyes!! She screamed.

Okay..maybe I should've just stayed in my room! You are a sucky roommate! Do you know that? She spoke in semi-sleep/ annoyed tone.

Becky.I think.. Uh. I struggled to talk as I touched my forehead which was hurting a lot.

Okay. Now you are scaring me! Are you okay? She asked looking concerned.

No..I think saw Andrew! I said suddenly.

What? Where!!?? She asked instantly.

Here! In this room! I replied with confusion.

She was eyeing me suspiciously for a minute or two.

Sweetie..it's 2.30 in the morning, He can't be here now.. I think you had a nightmare.. It's okay...Go back to sleep now! She said patting my back.

No.. I saw him near the bed.. He was..he was..um talking to me! I exclaimed.

Really? What did he say? She asked crossing her arms.

He said he loved me.

He..umm..I don't remember! I lied.

I don't know why I did that.

See..it's a dream for sure. We tend to forget dreams as we woke up, it's scientifically proved! Now you get some sleep! She said looking at me with concern.

I guess.. It was just a dream. What a weird kinda dream? It felt so real. I was almost happy, almost!

Yeah.. Okay! I agreed and went back to bed.

I was asleep after spending an hour thinking about why did the dream feel so real and more like a memory.

Soon it was morning and I heard Becky screaming something.

June.. We are gonna be late.. Please wake up! Becky kept shaking me.

Hey..What's the time? I asked trying to wake up.

It's 8.00 am! Now go and get ready quickly! she said giving me a towel.

I was sitting on my bed placing my hands on my forehead. I felt a little light-headed. And my eyes were burning like anything. I felt really uncomfortable, my nose was blocked and my head won't stop spinning.

What are you waiting for? Becky asked looking at me.

I feel sick! I replied slowly.

What happened to your voice? She asked as came near me.

I think.. I've caught a cold! I was struggling hard to talk.

Ohno. That's bad! Can you make it to classes? She asked with concern.