(14) I'm Loving It

Angeline's POV:

I shut the door to Jake's playroom and set off to find Shadow. Jake said the scene was a success. His submissive was like butter in his hands after I finished Adam off. Now Adam is sleeping peacefully in the playroom. I left my signature rose and chocolates for him along with aspirin for his ass. After cuddling him and giving him soft praises until he fell asleep. His Master, who gave permission for this scene, was now snuggled up next to him so when he wakes up, he's not alone. Jake had to carry him to the playroom cause I'm not that strong. Compared to Marylynn I'm a wimp. I know Marylynn can carry Richard with ease. I'm not sure how she does it but I don't ask. I have a feeling it has to do with the army, considering all of the training they do. It's a sensitive subject for her. The last time I asked her about it she shut down for a whole week. I never saw her like that and it scared me.

"Have you seen Shadow?" I asked Jake as he was walking out of his office.

"You mean he's not with you?" Jake asked with a smirk.

"What do you mean?" I asked and narrowed my eyes. He chuckled and shook his head.

"It's obvious he's into you. You really expect to take in a street kid and him not fall for you?" Jake asked. What? Of course not. I've only known him for a week. Besides, I am NOT about to become somebody's sugar mama. Isn't there some kind of syndrome to call this? Saviour syndrome or some shit? He's not into me. He's just dumbstruck with everything going on.

"I don't --" I began.

"Do relationships. I know." Jake said interrupting me. I sighed and rolled my eyes at his smirk.

"You really need to let what happened with that guy go. It's getting in the way of your happiness. You have a guy literally eating out of your hands here." He said.

"Oh, I forgot that you were there." I snapped. He flinched back as if slapped him. Muttering to myself, I walked off. Everyone thinks it's just so fucking easy to get over shit. They weren't there. Nor did they help me when I needed them the most. I can still feel his hands all over my body as he forced himself into me. Yeah, it may seem easy to get over something when you didn't go through it. That is why I now have Marylynn and I no longer have sex. I just can't.

I spotted Shadow sitting awkwardly on a bar stool. I smirked when I saw the discomfort in his face. When you come in shorts like that it can get very uncomfortable, the stickiness having nowhere else to go, sticks to the shorts and your legs. I walked over and tapped him on the shoulder. He jumped and a shy smile spread across his face when he saw it was me, his cheeks turning red almost immediately. He has the cutest dimples.

"Ready to go?" I asked, leaning close to his ear so he could hear me over the music. He nodded his head eagerly. I grabbed his arm and pulled him through the crowd. He looked confused as we headed upstairs. The music died down as I got deeper down the hall.

"You can shower here first. I don't know about you but I am starving. I was thinking of Olive Garden. Sound good?" I asked while unlocking my playroom.

"Never been." He said quietly.

I cursed myself silently for forgetting that important detail. Poor thing probably never had McDonald's before either. I go there all the time. Once I made the cover of a magazine because I was spotted there. Just because I'm rich doesn't mean I'm giving up Mickie Ds.

"Never? Not even when you were little?" I inquired. He shrugged and shook his head.

"I barely remember being a child. My upbringing wasn't very pleasant so I try not to dwell on it." He gave me a smile that lacked any sign of genuine happiness. Knowing I wouldn't want to be prodded, I dropped the subject.