(15) Stress Release

Shadow's POV:

"Goodnight Mistress," I said to Angeline softly as I made my way to the stairs, my stomach feeling like it's ready to explode.

"Goodnight Shadow," She said and returned to Marylynn. I looked away and slowly made my way to my room. McDonald's was so good. Unfortunately, I couldn't eat it all. We just drove by alleyways and gave the people there the food we didn't eat. It was weird seeing familiar faces. They just thanked us and we went on our merry way.

I took a deep breath and pushed the door of my new room closed. Being so close to her today made my heart hurt. It was such a romantic night. Even though she probably didn't see it that way. I expected after her scene with the sub things were going to be weird between us. I was wrong. Just thinking about it has a boner poking through my pants. I stared down at it wondering how many times I've gotten one of these since meeting Angeline. Tears started streaming down my face. I wasn't sure I was crying. Honestly, I couldn't place the case. I sagged down to the ground and hunched over. At least this boner was caused by a woman. Right? Except, I jerked off to her doing things with a man whom I was attracted to. Ned was adamant about homosexuality being wrong despite him always making me do things to him. No matter if I listened or not, he'd hit me. Then I'd get a boner from the pain, and that just made him go even crazier. Perhaps he was mad because my body reacted in the opposite way than he wanted.

My feelings were all over the place. Just a week ago, I was wondering where my next meal was coming from. I barely spoke to anyone, just minded my own business, hiding in the shadows. No one has shown me any hint of kindness. I've never had friends either. Someone to laugh with, and just talk about things. That's what me and Angeline did tonight. Frankly, I don't know what to do with the emotions I'm developing for this stranger. How can someone be so closed off, yet so fun and understanding at the same time? My shoulders shook as I let the sobs take over my body. Why do I feel like such a hormonal teenager right now? Is this just physical attraction? Or am I actually getting attached?

I learned very early in life not to trust anyone. Because the people you're supposed to be able to trust are always the ones to hurt you or let you down. Yet, upon meeting Angeline, I've experienced no red flags. Instead, I get emotions I've never experienced, and flashbacks I hoped died with Ned.

"Shadow are you okay?" Angeline asked from the doorway, causing me to jump.

I shook my head no. Trying to catch my breath, tears streaming down my face. I honestly felt as though my skin was on fire and the only thing that could extinguish it is Angeline's touch.

"What's wrong?" She asked, crouching down. I shrugged and remained silent.

"What triggered your tears?" She tried again. I gestured towards my still hard shaft jutting through my pants. While confused about my emotions, the multiple erections I am getting because of her is killing me. She nodded slowly as if she understood why having a boner would make me cry, and held out her hand. I took it and she helped me stand, my body screamed in protest. My head hung in embarrassment, causing my tears to fall on to my shirt. She tugged my hand and I followed her out of the room. I was confused as to where she was taking me. We stopped in front of a door I saw her enter once before. She produced a key from around her neck and unlocked the door. A key that I never noticed her wearing before. It was dark when we stepped inside. She turned the light on and my eyes widened. The room was dark purple and black. There was a huge poster bed in the middle of the room. It was very similar to the room at the club. This must be her playroom.

"Sexual release is on the top ten list of therapeutics. Your sudden change of lifestyle must be taking a huge toll on you. We'll do a small 'therapeutic' scene. Okay? Then off to bed you go." She said while walking around the large room. I swallowed and nodded even though her back was turned towards me. I wasn't going to argue. She was finally going to touch me in the way I've been craving. Although, I don't think I'm prepared to do the kind of scene she did today.