In The Night

Chapter 1
Shutting the door to my apartment. I walk in and drop my bags making a loud bang on the floor. I sigh with relief.
I mean,my bookbag was fill with books. But in two weeks I won't have to carry that any more. Thank god that Im graduating NYU . Walking into the kitchen opening the fridge looking for ingredients, to make dinner. I ended up making stir-fry. While cutting the veggies, my phone was vibrating it's butt off. I turn the stove a little down before leaving it un-attended.

Me :Hello

Miranda :Hey bitch

Me: Hey Miranda

Miranda: What are you doing tonight

Me: Nothing just staying-

Miranda:Hell the f*ck no your not. I'm coming over with Annabeth in 15 mintues and if you're reading a god damn book when I arrive I'm going to burn down your little library.

Before I could say anything else, she hanged up. I knew Miranda I knew what she wanted to do tonight, go to a god dam club. It was always like this, I normally wanted to stay in my house but my best friends- mainly Miranda- never let me stay in. I know they were my friends and all, but they never really asked me if I even wanted to go out to a club or asked where I wanted to go to. They always wanted me to go to the club to get drunk, but I always ended up sitting at the bar and hanging out by myself. 

By the time I finished cooking there was a knock on my door, I turned off the stove and walked to open the door and there they were. My two best friends, Miranda and Annabeth. 

"We going partying tonight b*tchesss!"

 Miranda yells, causing me to slap her shoulder a gesture saying to simply to shut the f*ck up.

"What?" She's trying to play that innocent game with me. No B*tch, I roll my eyes walking into the kitchen. Getting three plates, serving all the fat*sses in this house, including me. Miranda licked her lips before shoving big chunks of food down her mouth. Annabeth and me laugh at her, leading Annabeth to choke on the her food. 

When we were done, I took the plates into the sink while they started to get ready in my room.  Miranda was doing her hair when I walked in and Annabeth was moving around to fit in her red dress. 

"Stay still." I pull the dress together as the zipper went up.

"Done." A sigh of relief came out of Anna's mouth, she turned and her hands were on her stomach.

"Whew. I thought it didn't fit me for a second." I looked at her just straight up confused. As if it was possible the girl never gained weight as much as she ate. 

"Alex what are you gonna wear?" She asked me and I replied with, shrugging my shoulders. Her eyed widen within seconds. She quickly walked to my closet making a mess as she pulled out clothes. Finally the flying of clothes stopped when she pulled out something black. 

"Put this on. No arguing." She handed the outfit and Miranda adding weight to my hands with sliver heels. I groan while walking to the bathroom. I would've been fine with some cute flats but no. Flats were never acceptable while going with Miranda. Locking the door before stripping. I looked into the mirror seeing a different Alex. My butt looked a bit bigger so did my boobs, it was probably the push up bra activating. I stopped eye fucking myself and put on my heels. I had to remind my self to pack my flexible flats that always came in handy by the third hour of there night. The heels had added five inches to my height, when I was done I walked out. The girls jaw's dropped and I rolled my eyes.

"You guys are acting like I don't wear sexy stuff."Miranda scoffed.

"You don't Alex you're either in sweats or in pants. You getting dressed up is really rare."She states.