Back On My Feet

Chapter 18
It's been two days since I've gotten out of the hospital and am already at work. Katherine forced me to stay home but I denied. She thinks am going to stay home , bored meanwhile she at her job while there's a photoshoot hell no. There's this new model and she's coming today too be the cover of the new magazine.

I was looking for my necklace that matches my outfit

I was looking for my necklace that matches my outfit. I was going to be late if I didn't find it. But eventually I found it tangled with my earrings and rings. It took like 5 minutes to undo. I was rushing - no running to the train the blazer and bag in my hand. I took shortcut to my job. So I got there in 15 minutes. The office was crowded with paper, and Katherine was on thr phone when I entered. I heard two claps and everyone was quiet.
"Okay people, we're taking the photoshoot up to the roof lets go." The cameras when one place to another and the makeup crew stood still. But one girl caught my eye. Annabeth, she was in a white robe and her hair was in a messy small bun. She nearly tripped me as she hugged me.
"Alex what are you doing here."She had me at arm-lenght now.
"Umm I work here."
"No, you finally got your dream job that's so cool."I nod.
"So your a model now?"I ask and she smiles.
"Yep am a victoria secret model now. I audition last week got a call on Sunday and they asked me to be in the fashion show. Which by the way you have to come."She squeal.
"Dam, girl your really doing something in life now."We both laugh.
"Anna, we have to do clothing now. Hurry up."
"Well I have to go, i'll see you later Alex."She gives me a hug before she goes and changes. Katherine pulled me too the side.
"How do you know Annabeth?"
"She's one of my closest friends."
"Why didn't you ever tell me?"She playfully slaps my arm.
"Because you've never asked me."
"Haha, very funny."I notcied the sarcasm in her voice. Annebeth and some people who had makeup in their hands where walking to the elevator.
"Well c'mon let's join the party."She dragged me into the halfway crowded elevator and we go up to the roof. The lights where set and the camera's were in their places all we were missing was the model herself. Coming out in a black outfit a crop top that looks like a bra, some black high waisted pants and black heels.
The photographer was loving Anna, she kept on looking at the camera in a 'sexy way'. Even though I wasn't behind the camera, I was loving this.
I was loving my job by the minute.