The Office Banging.

Chapter 24
I got out of work earlier today and I decided to pay Cristiano a visit at work. Walking up to the the red head behind the desk, she looked up to me with a smile.
"Am here to see, Crisitano."I look anywhere but her, trying to notice everything in the huge room.
"Do you have an appointment?" I notice her as she raised her eyebrow.
"No, I thought the girlfriend of the CEO doesn't need an appointment."I snap, bitch thinks I was a no body. Her eyes widen and a smirk forms on my face.
"I'll call him telling him your going upstairs."She's already reaching for the phone.
"Thank you Ms.-"
"Please call me Piper."She gave me a please-don't-tell-him-about-this-converstation look.
"He's office is on the last floor, there's going to be another woman named Flora she's going to show his office." She gave the direction so quick I forgot half of the things she was saying. All I remember was Flora and last floor.
"Take the second elevator not the first one the second one."Walking down the hall, stopping every moment I see someone coming my way. I finally made my way to the elevator. I click for the second elevator like Piper told me. Two men were talking as they made their way out. They looked like any other buisness men. Those expensive suits and Italian shoes and their hairs neatly brushed. I walked inside and found the last number which was 21.
   As the doors open I stepped out onto a quiet floor. Their was another lady behind the desk, who I suppose was Flora. She was currently on the phone and hanged up once she notice me.
"You must be Mr. Santo girlfriend."
"Yep, but please just call me Alex."I smile and she gives me a small smile.
"Come this way."As I follow her around the corner she leads to two huge brown doors.
"Flora, I've told a billion ti-"
"Hi baby."I intruputted, before he snapped on one of his workers. She gave me a thank you look and I shrug smiling.
"Alex, I thought you were working late?"He looked happy and shocked.
"I got off from work early today."Piper close the door as I walked towards him. He walked around his desk and wrapped me in a hug.
"Your the only good thing that has happen to me today."He whispers on the crook of my neck. I moan as he started to give me kisses. My fingers tangle in his hair, as he goes down to my collarbone and sucks on it.
"That feels so Cris-"
"Hey Crist- Sorry am I intruputting something?"I quickly moved away from Cristiano and fixed myself as he did the same.
"Leslie, what do you want?"
"Nothing just stopping by to say hello to my friend."She twirled her blond hair around her fingers and smirked at Cristiano.
"Yeah. Well I don't want to see you right now am with my girlfriend."I almost tripped around my own feet when he pulled me by his waist.
"Oh so this is the famous Alex."Something in her eyes snapped and her voice. As if she hated me or something. But two can play this way.
"Yeah, is that a problem?"I raised an eyebrow.
"Oh no, it's not a problem."Her fake smile almost made me slap her.
"Well Cristiano, I wanted to talk to you about something."She stops to look at me and rolls her eyes.
"Alone."I scoff at her catchig Cris's attention, squeezing the side of my hip telling me to calm down.
"Alex, is not going anywhere if you have something to say you can say it in front of Alex."He snaps, I smile as he defends me.
"Whatever."She sighs.
"I wanted to talk to you about Luis. He's in the lobby."Quickly Crisitano lets go of me and rushes out the room, leaving me in total confusion.
Who the hell is Luis?
"Luis is my son." She answered my un-asked question.
"How do you know Cristiano?"
"He used to be my boyfriend but we broke up when he found out that I was pregnant."My eyes widen.
Cristiano's a dad?
"I cheated on him with another man. The baby is not his by the way."It looked like she wanted the child to be his. She regrets cheating on Crisitano.
"Wow."
"I know what you must think of me."
"Nope it's not my place to judge."I didn't really care thats why.
"Wow your one of the first people to say that." She gives me an impressed look.
"Well am not like most people." Walking over to one of the L-shaped seats, she leans on the desk.
"He's different I see the way he looks at you. He must loves you."She points at the door with her chin.
"Yeah he does."
"Yeah but don't fall too hard, because theres always a fucked up ending."
"What do you mean by that?"
"Am just saying men cheat women cheat. We all regret things we do. We all fake things."She's getting me annoying
"Yeah but Crisitano different, he wasn't the one who cheated."I spat.
"Yeah I cheated but you'll never be as good as me. How much you want to bet he still wants me he doesn't want you. Your just a little useless virgin that he thinks is a rag doll."I watched her face moved to the other side as I slaped her. She put her hand over her cheek. The slap was hard and loud. I nearly jumped when my boyfriend came in the floor with an angry face.
"What the hell is going on!"We both looked at each other with wide eyes. My heart was pounding, thinking about what was going to happen next. But that wasn't just all, Leslie had the nerve to start crying.
"Alex what happen?"I felt his hands go on the sides of my face.
"Crisitano she attacked me. I told her one simple thing and one minute later she attacked me."I heard her loes and I wanted to slap her again. But Crisitano must've believe it since he looked at me as
If I were crazy.
"Alex is this true?"
"Yeah I slapped her, she said some smart comment about me and you and she was on my last nerve."
"Yeha but that doesn't mean you go slapping people."I looked at him as if he was serious right now.
"She called me names Crisitiano, she said that you never loved me and that I only want you for your money."
"That's a lie, Cris. You know me I don't judge people like that."
"Alex, you can't really look innocent right now I mean she's the one that has the print on her cheek."I was on the egde of crying. I clutched my bag closer to my shoulder.
"Wow, do me a favor and control your hoes. Or just date them since you trust a girl that cheated on you rather than you girlfriend."I slammed the door as hard as I could, shaking some pictures on the wall.
I was done with this. I need to let lose. For the first time and every I needed a girls night out. On my way down the elevator my phone started to ring. Without looking at the caller I.D I picked up.
"Hello."I wiped the angry tears that were coming down my face.
"Alex, what happen?"I knew that voice it was Mia's.
"Am not really in the mood to talk about it."
"Oh okay, I have news."I open the door to the lobby and start walking to the train station.
"What?"
"Turn around."Trying not to bump into people in the process, I saw the little brown head in a black car. I squealed with delight as she got out of the car.
"Omg I can't believe your here!"
"Me either."