Damn Why do you have to have thin walls?

Chapter 21
It my last week in Italy and I was trying to visit evrywhere and eat everything good looking. After Mia takes me shopping today. Cristiano has a surprise for me that he wants to show tonight, and I already have a feeling what it is.
"So are yoy ready for tonight?"Mia's question took me off guard.
"Umm...I guess. But what do mean by 'tonight'?"
"Alex don't be a idota with me, I know Cristiano is planing to have sex with you tonight. There were a bunch of flowers in his room."
Deez, way to ruin the surpirse. But he's going all out, the thought of him in a room with flowers, naked makes my stomach do something unusual.
"Yeah he probably does want to have sex with me. Right?"
"Yes I can tell what my brother wants to do, if he's putting flowers in a room. That means it's your first. So we have to make it extra special." She grab my hand and looked around. Once she found her target she smiled. Pulling me with her through the crowd. We stopped in a small boutique. Once I notcie what was inside I gasped.
"Mia I am not going to buy lingerie!"I snatched my hand away, turning around to leave the boutique, but she pulled the back of my shirt.
"Alex if he's doing something special for you don't you think you should give him something in return?"I hate when people are right. I mean he's going all out for me so why shouldn't I give a 50% effort. But I mean it was my special night and giving my viriginty to him. But I wouldn't want to him to see me in granny panties.
"Fine."I huffed, she quickly pulled me to the back section. As we searched for lingerie a lady, who worked here came up to us.
"Sei il signore ha bisogno di alcun aiuto?"Mia quickly nodded, she smiled as she walked to the lady.
"Il mio amico qui vuole comprare qualcosa di sexy."She glanced at me and looked back the lady.
"Prime cose Firt ciò che taglia di reggiseno è lei?"I blushed in embrassment, not that much people ask me my bra size and am too ashamed to give my size away. But Mia looked at me wanting an answer so she can fufill the lady's answer. I moved closer to Mia not wanting people to hear.
"32 A."I whispered, Looked down at the floor not wanting to see her face.
"lei è una 1 A."Mia said proudly as if that were her bra size.
"Non penso che sia 1 b."Now a lady that I don't even know thinks am a size bigger. She quickly wants to a section of lacy lingerie, she pulled out a black one, red one and a pink one that had cheetah print which made it seem as if it were a dress girls in my old high school would wear.
She handed my them and lead me to an dressing room. I had some trouble putting the pieces on. I choosed the black, because out of all of them it was the only one that made me feel very sexy. I told Mia let me paid but she gave me back my money and paid with hers. The shops weren't that far from our house. So the walking wasn't that long.

     I was ready to make the right move and it was now. Cristiano was in his room, and I was wrapped around a blankte that was covering my body that had lingerie. I didn't knock on the door. I just burst in.
"Babe, does my butt look fat in this?"I didn't care if it looked fat. I wanted him to see this. I glaced at him to make sure his attention was on me and it clearly was, he was practically drooling.
"Alex, you look-"I stopped his talking, by mouth on his. His hands quickly went to my ass grabing it and squeezing it. I moaned at his touched. I was half-way naked shouldn't he be? My hands went from his neck to the hem of his shirt. I pulled his it up we pulled away for like 0.5 seconds but returned to the kissing and his hands returned to my ass. My hands went down his chest, abs and then his happy trail. As my hand went inside of his pants he moaned in my mouth. I liked it when he moaned, I un-buttoned his pants and pulled down his zipper. I nibbled on his bottom and kissed his neck and jaw. I slowly made my way down to my knees. To be honest I didn't know what I was doing. I mean I've never gave a blow job before nor a hand job. I saw his public hair and then I saw a monster spring open as I pulled down his pants.
"Oh god."I mumbled hoping that he didn't hear. Which he didn't. I slowly liked the tip of his monster, hearing him moan and groan made me go to the next level. I took him into my mouth, but he was too big to fit. My head kept on bobbing, and I knew he was about to cum.
"Fuck Alex."He growled, I went faster and wanting him to explode. Flinged my tongue one more time and he that did it. My job was done. He pulled me up, kissing me and kissing me tasting himself as are tonuge danced. I felt him lower me onto the bed, my legs wrapped around his waist as he was on top of me. My arms around his neck, he un-did my bra, slowly slid the strapes down my shoulder and now my boobs were touching his chest. His hand trained down my stomach and into my underwear.  I felt him tug my public hair, which wasn't that much. I moaned, and moaned as his fingers when in and out of my püssy he added other finger and I couldn't hold one anymore my püssy let go an amazing feeling.
"Fuck."I was breathing harder than I was earlier, but he didn't stop their. He made his way down south, spreaded my legs a bit, pulled me down so my butt was at the edge of the bed. He kissed my lower stomach, and started kissing my public hair tugged on it with his teeth making me yelp in pleasure and small pain. He flicked his tonuge and tormented me by going extremely slow. I groaned in pain, but he caught my attitude. He put my legs on his shoulders and the action started. I didn't know how or what 'magical' power he had but it was working. He licked my clit, licked everythign everywhere and everything that I think there was nothing wet at the end everything was dry. I pulled his hair as sucked on my side and licked, wanting to close my legs but his head was in the way. I sucked every air around me and he kept on going. But I was at the edge I was going to let go.
"Cristiano!"My finishing touch as I cumed. I was breath hard, harded when I finish at the gym.
"Oh my god."I pulled him up to me, suprising us both when I flip him over so am on the top of his.
"Where is the-"
"Bottom drawer."He finshed my question. I crawlded off of him, taking the condom from the bottom drawer. Going back to the back, but this time he was on the top. After he rolled on the condom he paused for a moment.
"Alex, are you sure? It going to hurt."He whispered, I didn't want to speak thats how nervous I was.
"Just take it slow for me."He smirked.
"I will try, ma non posso fare promesse."He whispered. He moved closer and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I felt the tip inside, then the rest slowly streched me out and I wanted to scream bloddy murder.
"Fuck."I almost sobbed and he immediately, got out of me and put my head in his face.
"Am so sorry I didn't mean to hurt you."He kissed me multiple times.
"Am find It just hurt for a moment." His moth formed and 'O' and I nodded my head. This time it didn't hurt as much. But when he moved in and out the pained return. The second time he went in I felt a bit better. The paste he was going at killed me.
"Can you go faster."I whispered a bit ashamed. He smirked and kissed my lips. He went quicker then I thought he would. I moaned and screamed his name, he screamed my name. He slammed into me harder, making me know he's about to coming are bodies movies in sync one more thrust and I cumed, I think he did the same as he collapsed. My chest was going up and down just like his.
"Thank was the best sex I've ever had."He whispered with that famous smirk of his. I nodded in agreement.
"Love you."He whispered.
"Love you too."I got under the covers as he went to throw away the condom. As he came back he turned off the light and came under the covers with me. He pulled me closer to him, are feet tangled together. His arms wrapped around my waist and are hands togther.
"Cristiano?"
"Yes BabyGirl."He mumbled.
"You never answered my question."
"What question?"
"Did my butt look fat?"
"Hells yes."I squealed when he grabbed my ass.