My Boyfriend Cooks?

Chapter 13
I had to call Katherine and tell her I was sick. But I was too weak to even get out of my bed and get my phone from my night stand. But eventually I had to get up when someone knocks on my door. I opened the door to my Cristiano , he had a small smile and worried eyes.
"Baby are you okay?"He quickly comes in and I don't stop him when he gives me a hug.
"No am sick."I try to talk, but I wince as my voice comes out to be horrible and very deep.
"Oh tesoro."He kisses my hair and knew he was speaking Italian. I spoke Italian and spanish I get those two mixed up alot of times. He shirvers as the wind from outside comes through the window.
"Baby you left the windows open, that's why your sick."He quickly closes the windows.
"It's to cold in here."He rushes to my room, and come back after 5 minutes with a duffel bag.
"What are you doing."I croaked. I started coughing when a little but of my throat was dry.
"It's too cold in here so your spending the day with me." I give him a where-are-taking-me look?
"Where going to my apartment."He answered my un-said question. I put on a sweater and a scarf and fuzzy socks and my brown uggs and we go downstairs. People were looking at me if I was crazy, I mean even though it's like the end of July it's still a bit chilly. His driver gets out before we can enter the car, he opens the trunk and Cristiano opens the door for me. The driver closes the door when he walks by and Cristiano sits beside me. As he fires up the engine I tangle my fingers with Cristiano's and lean on his shoulder. He layed his head on my head. At one moment I don't know what happen but everything went black.
I moved my head in a no-way as someone tired to wake me up.
"Alex, where here." I moan, trying to get him to stop.
"As much as I love that sound you have to get up Alex."I could hear his smirk. He kept on poking me and poking, I had enough.
"Stop it! Ese mierda es molesto."I snapped but it turned into coughing and he was just laughing, I hope he understood what I said even if it's in spanish.
"Yeah I understood what you said Alex I speak spanish too."He carries me bridal stlye into the building. He's driver, who I still don't know his name carried my bag into the building as well. He punches in numbers in the key-pad 6-5-6-5-4 to his penthouse, I look around as if am a little child. But I barely see anything since Cristiano is walking somewhere and he's walking very fast. I see his driver/bodyguard walk with the same pace as Cristiano. He carefully put my on his bed and returns to the guy. As he leaves he closes the door and Cristiano gives me a sad look. But I quickly look at the clock on his nightstand and try to receive my phone.
"If your going to call Kate, I suggest you stop."I look up to him.
"I already called her."He walks over to me. When?
"While you were sleeping, I tired my best not to speak loudly. I guess it worked."He shruggs. As the time goes by I lean onto his shoulder, closing my eyes. But at some point stomach in my stomach triggers something, my mouth starts watering. Fuck I push Cristiano away as I vomit on my self. When I finish I don't look at him, am too ashamed to. He ties my hair, takes off my scarf,sweater and uggs puts then to the side. I don't stop him when he takes off my sweatpants or shirt I feel dirty and am too lazy to do it my-self. He leaves me in my underwear and we walks me to the bathroom. I sit on the toilet and he turns on the hot water. I take off my bra and underwear before I step into the bathtub. I thought he was going to join me but no, instead he cleaned me up. He cleaned me up and washed my hair. He grabbed the nearest towel and wrapped it around me as I got up, carried me bridel-style to the bed. But this time I got changed by myself. I put on my underwear and let him do the rest. I dried my hair with the towel and layed down with Cristiano. He kept on looking at me, worried, his eyes wanting something but what? He's got me. He's got this house, He's got money.
"What."I had to stop to let a cough in."What's Wrong?"I rest my hand on his cheek, asking for an answer.
"I just hate, seeing you like this." He whispers,leaning forward but I lean back. He looked shocked.
"If it weren't my sickness I've wouldv'e totally made out with you. But I care about you and your health so no." I coughed in between words and he smiled at me.
"I care about you too."He kisses my cheek.
"Soo."I move back a little, my head sitting on my hand so I use it as support.
"What."He grins at me.
"Nothing."I lick my lips since they were dry,but something in Cristiano's eyes got trigger when I did that, it made me blush alittle how I could do the littlest things and this sexy man gets turned on.
"Oh, I forgot to tell you, Katherine's not giving you pay check till next week since it's Friday."I nod, listening to the imformation he gave me.
"So how's buisness?"
"I mean it's okay. I guess, I have to go to London next week." I give him a small-smile knowing that the trip could take forever. He pulled me closer to him, kept me warm with his embrace amd seconds later I drifted asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cristiano's POV
(He's going to be a bit horny btw)
Once I heard her breathing, that meant she fell asleep and that was my que to go to the Kitchen. Everytime I was sick as a child my mother would make me her famous Chicken soup. I did know how to cook, just not pancakes. I knew how to cook everything that my mother taught me. I was planing to make her Chicken soup in bed. Before I left the room I put the duvet on top of her so she wouldn't get cold. I took out everything I needed and one by one I put all the ingredients into the pot. I was cutting the carrots and the celery when she came down. I pouted and I saw her body tense.
Oh, Ms. Gońa, Have I found your weakness?
I gave her a kiss in the air, It was killing me not to kiss her, but Alex was cared about my health so I didn't bug about it. I kept on cooking the soup, as I stirred the soup with the wooden spoons, her small arms snaked around my waist and I felt her chin on my shoulder. I smiled as she kept on looking at the soup as it was a magical creature. She probably thought I couldn't cook. I smirk at her but return to the cooking.
"Whatever your cooking, it smells divine."She smiles. I pull her in front of me, let her hold her the spoon, I wrap one arm around her waist and my other hand on top of her's that was controling the spoon. I kept on kissing her neck, since I couldn't kiss her lips. She squealed as i was doing a process of giving her a hickie. I kept on looking at the soup to see if it was ready and it was. Once I stopped the love making she looked mad, I smirked at her as I got a plate out of the cabinet. She looked at me closely as I served her and myself a bowl of soup. We sat at the island counter, the sound of slurping and the spoons hit the bowl soflty was in the room.
"Cristiano what did you put in the soup!"I looked at her and she looked a bit angry?
"Umm,Chick-."
"Because what ever you put in it, taste Deliciouso."She licked her her lip, I moan hoping she didn't hear. I got up and put are plates in the sink and looked at her. We kept on looking at each other, as we made areway to my bedroom. I wanted her so badly right now, but I know she's a virgin and wants to wait. BUT AM SORRY MY PENIS CAN'T! I was trying so hard every week not to think about doing since she wanted to take it slow, I had to jerk off like every hour. But she makes it so hard, like for example when I took her a bath it was the hardest thing to do, I kept on looking at her breast and pussy, but i bit my lip trying to stop the hormones and praying she doesnt see me. And everytime
We touch or kiss, her soft moans stay in my mind and it makes it so hard not to think about her but.... i can't I want her and I need to be in pants by the end of the day or Week.
But at the same time Alex isn'tlike other girls, some girls who are virigns gives it to me by the end of the day, or they only want my money. Alex and I be having agruments about money and when she has to pay her bills. I offer to pay her bills but she always decline. I on thinking that she going to leave me if she ever finds out. But  am praying that she doesn't.  She gets comfortable on the bed before I literally jumped on it. I saw her bounce a little, I watched her boobs go up and down as if it were in slow motion right now.
"Cris, my eyes are up here."She moved my head, moving it up with a tug on my chin.
"Sorry Babe, they were jiggling I had to."She got redder by the minute and I didn't know if it were because of my little comment or she  being sick.  I wanted to kiss her so bad. She kept on moving around to find a position to lay in and while she was doing that her boobs kept on jiggling.
"Cristiano, my eyes are up here stop look-"I stopped her talking when my lips touched hers. I didn't car ethat she was sick by all means I can care less if she's sick and doesn't want me to kiss her. But she wasn't the only one needing to be kiss, she kissed back and it wasn't a surprise. I slowly made my way on Alex. But she took me
By suprise when she pushed me back where I was. Now she was on top of me now, moving back and forth as we made out. I knew I was going to get a bonery and probably explode. But in the middle of are very heated Makeout session she pushed her self off me and went into the postion she was in and acted like nothing happen.
Damn, if a girl could get me seconds away from exploded with out giving me a blowjob, then I wonder what she can do to me in bed.