Word Got Out.

Chapter 11
The word got out that Cristiano and me, are dating. Katherine said we were being way to obivous.
"No we weren't!"I shot back at her making her laugh at me.
"Alex believe me when I say this. You guys were constantly flirty with each other, giving each other gifts and he always arriving un-planned. Him always picking you and those days you always ask 'How do I look' and your always dressed very sexy. And by the way, please do tell my brother that he really can't whisper and am tired of hearing him hear his dirty whispers I feel like throwing up. Seriously."She leaves me mouth wide open, eyes extremely wide and shocked.
"Umm.. Kat I really don't know what you talking about."I lied, scratching my head, shifting into a un-comfortable position.
"Yes you."She snaps, crossing her arms. She gives me her you-better-fucking-say-something look.
"Fine, Katherine you caught me. I am daiting Cristiano."I laugh when she starts squealing and laughing. But I quickly calm
her down when people start looking at us.
"Katherine, we're in public."She laughs before she stopping her laughing and jumping. I groan.
"Ugh, I don't know what the big deal is. Yeah you found out am daiting your brother. And?"I look at her and she scrunched up her nose.
"When you put it that way you make me want to throw up."She puts her index finger in her mouth, making her self fake gag. I giggle at her sillyness.
"C'mon we have to pick out movies."She pulls me into target. We were going to have a movie night/sleepover today since we thought it would be a good way to relax. We were goinn to buy munchies movies and other thing girls can do on a sleepover night. Katherine was going for romantic movies while I was looking for disney movies. As I walked down the snacks isle, I catched up to Katherine and my phone started buzzing, reaching into to my pocket I grab my phone and pick up.
"Hey babygirl."I instantly started blushing at his name calling.
"Hey babe."
"Where are you I went over to your place but you weren't there."I felt his pouting.
"Am having a girls night with Katherine at her place, did you need anything?"
"No I just wanted to spend the night with you before I go on a business trip, that's all."
"I would've loved that but I promised her I would spend the night."
"No it's okay."
"Look I promise to spend the whole enitre day with you,when you come back."
"Oh, I'd Loved that."I could see him smirking through the phone.
"I know you would, But I got to go babe bye."I give him a kiss.
"Bye baby."He replys with one also and I hang up. I turn to look at Katherine who was smiling like the cheshire cat.
"What."I know she heard the whole converstation, but I acted like I was an innocent child.
"Don't act innocent, you were all flirty on the phone with the hey babe, okay baby."She giggles while taking more candy and putting it into the shopping cart. My eyes widen the cart was nearly fulled with candy.
"Katherine one question, how can you eat so much and be so skinny."
"Sweetie I was a model before I became the Katherine everyone knows."She laughs a little.
"What happened ?"I grab some pringles and look at her.
"That is none of you buisness."She snapped. She turned her heel and walked to the line, If I knew that she was going to react like that I've would've never asked. I walked with my head down a little trying not to make eye contact with.

As we walk out with the bags in are hands, she unlocks the car door and puts the bags in the back and I do the same. I entered the car and she did the same. The whole enitre ride was quiet until we stopped at a red light.
"Am sorry I didn't mean to snap at you like that, it's just my past is a very hard topic for me, I rarely speak about my past, especially with friends."She looks at me with apologtic eyes.
"It's okay, I promise not to bring up or ask any question about your past."She nodds while smiling and I give her a smile right back. Her apartment- no her penthouse wasn't that far away from are job. It was only a couple of minutes and when we entered I felt like flies went in my mouth, it was huge. Everything was mordern theme. But then there was the pop colors she had in her living room. It was huge and it had a great view of the city. I was awed by her penthouse I think the kitchen ws the size of my apartment. She chuckled at my reaction.
"Come my bedroom's upstairs."She grabbed my hand with her free hand that wasn't full with plastic bags, their were multiple rooms on the second floor, but we went to the room that had double doors. Her room was white colored and had frames of movies and magazines. Her bed was a queen size bed, and I saw those doors that lead to her walk in closet. But the main thing that caught my attention was her Flat screen Tv that was in front of her bed. It was huge.
"Well come we have to start the sleepover!"She squealed a bit.
We were in are onzies, watching a scary movie call the Human Centipede and the nights were off and the bed was almost covered with candy wrappers. This is was my first sleepover. And it was the best.