Dark Cupid.

credit goes to This Feel Breaker mwahahhahaha

Dark Cupid. (LadyNoir)

Miraculous One-Shot

"LADYBUG!" Dark Cupid roared with anger as he realized what she done.

Ladybug hopped onto one of the podiums of the fountain. "And now to deal with you, chat noir!" She teased him gleefully.

Chat growled and leaped after her, tackling her to the ground. "Finally," He said, his hate speaking for him. "I'll know who you are, Ladybug." He stroked her raven black hair with his spare hand.

"Say goodbye to your secret identity!" He raised his right hand, holding his Cataclysm powers, when suddenly, Ladybug lunged forward and kissed Chat.

Chat pulled away in disgust. "How dare you?!" He thrust his hand towards a stunned Ladybug.

"Wait, it didn't work?? Why didn't it work?" Ladybug stammered, but she let out a scream of pure fear when Chat Noir's Cataclysm was only inches from her face.

And then as soon as his hand touched her, she turned into stone, a beige cracked statue of her last moments of fear.

Chat Noir shook his head, confused. "What the heck am I doing-" He suddenly saw what happened. Dark Cupid was washing the sticky candy off of his bow in the fountain, his ring had just beeped, and... Ladybug was a stone statue, frozen with an expression of pure fear. "-here..." He finished.

"NOOO!! LADYBUG!!!" Chat screamed, tears pouring from his eyes. He pressed his ears against the statue's chest, but he heard nothing. Not even the slightest sign of life. Chat pulled away, sobbing.

"Nooooo! I'm sorry! Please don't leave, Ladybug!"

"Well isn't this sweet." A taunting voice spoke from behind Chat.

Growling, Chat turned his head to see Dark Cupid laughing.

"I came here to spread hate, but my own puppet broke free because of heartbreak. How... sickening." Dark Cupid cringed.

Chat turned his back on the statue of his love. "You've got no idea what you've just done." He growled quietly and started walking towards the villain.

"What are you doing...?" Dark Cupid stuttered. He quickly fired another arrow at Chat Noir.

It hit him, but nothing happened. Chat was still approaching.

"Wait, it didn't work...Why didn't it work?" Dark Cupid started to look very scared.

"There's nothing left inside, Dark Cupid. All the hate in me is towards you. You took her from me. My Love, my Life... My Lady. And you need to pay." Chat Noir looked frighteningly furious and terrifyingly calm.

"If you can catch me!" Dark Cupid started to fly away.

"OH NO, YOU DON'T!" Chat Noir growled, leaping towards him and tackling the villain. Chat noticed the brooch on his quiver and snatched it off.

His first instinct was to toss it to Ladybug, but then he remembered. Instead, Chat threw the pendant on the ground and stomped on it. The akuma emerged, and Chat caught it with his claws. Because he could not cure the butterfly, he ripped off the wings and stomped on the butterfly. An unconscious Dark Cupid shifted back to his regular self as Kim.

Chat sighed and looked back at Ladybug's statue. Tears threatened to fall again as he saw her again.

He ran forward and touched her cold, stone face, unaware of the black energy rising from the akuma's crushed corpse behind him.

"I'm so sorry, my Lady." Chat's mask became stained with tears as he fell to his knees.

The black energy sought out a host, one filled with hate, despair, misery, or fear. And it found one, sobbing at the foot of a statue.

The dark energy lunged forward, and the last thing Chat remembered was knowing that he'd killed Ladybug.

tba ;)))))

(p.s. i think im going to try to write a bit too ahah)