Hawkmoth.

no ship really; just a quick snippet of hawkmoth ;))

There was no angst today. Nobody was having a crisis, and no one was having bad luck. There was not a single person in all of Paris being teased. Not a single person mad, scared, or disappointed. Not one.

It is wrong to be wishing misfortune on others, but Hawkmoth had decided some time ago that it was for the greater good. But would this even work? Would this plan even be succesful? And even if it was, would she be happy that he had done it?

His fingers clenched tightly on the golden locket curled up in his fist. He could remember how her golden hair used to fly whenever she would throw her head back to laugh. He remembered the small lip bite she would always do whenever she was nervous. He remembered.

The grip loosened a bit, and he put his hands behind his back. The violet eyes of his stared out into the great circular window in front of him and he sighed. Doubts were not something to have. Especially right now, when he knew he was close to getting the Miraculous he needed to gain ultimate power. He just needed time.

And her, my friends, was something he didn't want to wait any longer for.

SEVERAL OF YOU MIGHT NOT GET IT BUT THIS IS WHY IT'S GETTING POSTED AFTER THE ORIGINS EPISODE BC IT MAKES MORE SENSE
IF YOU HAVE WATCHED THAT FIRST OKAY
THANKS.
carme.