according to all laws of aviation, a bee should not be able to fly.

Chloé screamed when the overgrown bee thing appeared on her bed. Then it screamed. And then Chloé screamed again, and the thing screamed again, and then Chloé screamed again, and the thing screamed again, and then Ch-- well, you get the point.

Of course, being the mayor's daughter, her butler appeared in her doorway to ask what's wrong, and that made her jump, her newest hair comb (what are those things called help a brother out) falling out of her hair. Chloé gulped, and shooed him away, but when she turned back to her bed, the bee-thing was gone.

Thank god.

The next day, Chloé did her hair, putting her comb back in her hair, because honestly, it looked great on her

And the thing appeared again.

Chloé almost screamed, but it flew away, behind her curtain, knocking a few things over along the way. It looked so scared, so innocent. The girl almost felt bad for it, but then she noticed that it had knocked over a photo.

There was glass on the floor, and the wooden frame was chipped. She had so many photos that she didn't care, but her room was now a mess. Chloé looked at it, then at the thing, then at it, then at the thing, and screamed in frustration. She picked the up the photo frame and threw it at the curtain.

She missed, and it fell off her balcony and onto the head of an unsuspecting stranger.

But the picture was still on the floor, so Chloé picked up to crumple it into a ball and throw it, but then she noticed what the photo was.

An older blonde had her arm around a smaller girl who looked around five. The older woman's hair let down and the smaller girl's in a ponytail. They both smiled brightly, but two of the five year old's teeth were missing.

Chloé and Mommyy!! was written in green crayon on the bottom, messy smiley faces around it.

Chloé drew a shaky breath, her eyes filling with tears. By now, the bee thing had stuck it's head out of the curtain, it's blue eyes blinking slowly. "Are you okay?" It asked timidly, and Chloé looked up.

"LOOK WHAT YOU DID, YOU FOOLISH FOOL!" She shouted, throwing the picture to the ground.

"It's just a pho--"

"WHAT ARE YOU? COMING INTO MY HOUSE LIKE THIS?"

"If you give me a second to explain--"

"JUST GO AWAY!"

Silence.

Chloé had locked the thing in her closet after it started spouting crap like "I'm a kwami! Would you like to be a superhero?"

The blonde sat on her couch, rubbing her temples, while the people on her TV talked about the current akuma attack.

How good it felt not to be the akuma's target for once~

But then a soft voice in her ear said, "I wasn't kidding."

Already done 10045% with her life, Chloé wasn't even fazed by the thing floating by her head.

"How did you get out?" She asked dryly.

"My stinger. I picked the lock." The thing sounded proud of itself.

"Hmmph."

"Any.. Anyways.. I'm a kwami. And your comb? That's a miraculous."

"WHAT? SERIOUSLY?!"

"You know what they... what they are...?"

"LADYBUG AND CHAT NOIR HAVE ONE--- YOU, YOU MEAN I CAN ACTUALLY BE LIKE THEM?"

".......yes...?"

"HO LY F--"

The thing covered it's ears and Chloé shut her mouth. It was innocent, and like a child. Protect the bee kwami 2k16.

"So what am I? A dog? A fish? A turtle?"

The kwami narrowed it's eyes.

"Oh, right. A bee."

"My name is Dakki, and when you're ready, we'll transform, okay?"

"THIS JUST IN, LADYBUG HAS BEEN KNOCKED OUT. I REPEAT-- KNOCKED OUT."

The two looked over to the TV and Dakki gulped.

"It seems I have to be ready now." Chloé said lightly. "Of course Ladybug would get knocked out, I bet I'm more powerful."

"We need to work on your personality."

"Rude."

"It's true."

"Whatever. What do I have to do to become a superhero, now?"

Chloé tried to fly later on, as Dakki said she apperantly could

She fell off a building.

LMAO WHAT IS THIS
I'M HIGH ON PAINKILLERS IGNORE ME
anyways i sprained/broke my ankle so i had time to spare
(thank god amber aint real b y e)