Chest.

based on a comic I found. i'll add it to the media if i find it again :///

Marinette could not believe what just happened.

She had tripped. Again.

But this time someone was nearby. And you know who it was? You know who, out of everyone in the school, had been walking right by Marinette when she tripped over a rock (It was actually a pebble, but shhhh).

Adrien freaking Agreste.

When she tripped over the pebble-- I mean, rock, Adrien was passing by her, and she grabbed his shirt so she wouldn't fall.

(She could feel his wonderful chest, and his abs, oh my god, his ABS, and blushed so feircely she looked like a firetruck.)

Adrien's eyes widened, and helped her up while she helplessly tried to splutter an apology. He laughed, his green eyes twinkling. "It's okay," He said. "It's fine, Marinette. At least we didn't fall, right?"

Marinette nodded violently, and quickly walked away, her face still a tomato. (but not as tomato as my baby nathan amirite -author)

A week and a half later.

Marinette had fallen on Adrien's chest so much she had lost count. She felt like she knew his chest by heart, as creepy as it sounds.

Today had been a nice day, as good as a rainy Saturday could be. Marinette was running back home, as she had been at Alya's when the rain started. Unfortuneatly, she couldn't change into Ladybug as Tikki was tired from an Akuma battle earlier that day. So she was running as fast as she could so she could home and change into nice, warm, dry clothes.

Then of course, she had to slip.

And of course, a specific cat had to running around close enough so she could grab onto his chest to pull herself up.

Shit, not Chat, not right now, god... wait.

"My, my, Marinette. I understand why you would be so handsy, because I'm, you know, just so great,"

She.. knew this chest.

"But it's raining, and although we can do it properly since we're already wet.."

It.. no way. This was Adrien's chest.

"Plus we're too young, so--"

"ADRIEN!?"

Dead silence. Chat/Adrien stared into Marinette's eyes with disbelief on his face, while Marinette was so confused as to how her perfect boy could be her flirty partner.

Chat/Adrien blinked twice, then laughed nervously, grateful that no one was around, and said as confudently as he could, "I have no idea what you're talking about."

"I can't-- I can't believe that you-- you, Chat freaking Noir, was-- is, Adrien Agreste."

Then with his panic kicking in, Chat did what he could do. He pecked Marinette on the lips and ran away, slipping as he did so.

Marinette stood there, pale as a sheet for a few minutes before she finally came to her senses.

Mostly, her thoughts were just Why. I could've been dating Adrien if I just dated Chat but nooooo.

Sigh.