Remember me!

Zanes pov!

Slowly I put a note on the 3 drinks I left in the front of My brothers house. I almost felt bad.... Wait Nope! I reminded myself that Aphmau is meant to be mine! I rang the door bell and ran and hid behind the tree out front. Laurence answered the door.
"What's this" he muttered.
Laurence read the note out loud.
"Hey be my valentine, just drink these drinks and you will find out who my valentine is!!! Love always aphmau...." He finished.
"Wow I'll just drink them all" he said. He drank his.

Laurence pov
The world spun fast and I fell to the ground. I woke up in my room, the drinks were gone... Hmm who were they from. I can't remember. Did I hit my head?  I could tell dantes garroths and Travis's drinks where drank but the notes were gone........

Aaron pov.
I woke up screaming all i could remember was drinking a drink..... And falling. WTH! I miss her so much but I can't remember her face or what she looks like. I can only remember the feeling of my lips touching hers.... Am I crazy....? I'm insane! I stood up and got Out of bed. Ow my head hurt! I looked at my phone. A random girl named Aphmau texted me.... What kinda name is Aphmau....? I didn't text back!