Baby names

_______aphmaus pov______________
So today I've decided I am going to ask around and see what everyone wants to name it. I sat up and walked down the stairs, I lived with Aaron now. I threw on some boots and I walked out to the street. I seen Travis walking behind katelyn down the road. I chuckled, "hey Travis and katelyn I have a question" I said. They turned around. "WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME" katelyn screamed at Travis, she followed that by her fist hitting his face. Travis fell to the ground and said, "because your gorgeous" katelyn blushed at that and I could tell that they had a long life ahead of them. I cleared my throat, their attention came back on me. "So I'm guessing you have heard I'm pregnant, I need some baby names for a girl..." I said. "How about lilly" Travis said. "No, how about cadence" katelyn said. I smiled at the names they had made, though I wasn't sure of the names. "Thank you I'll take them into consideration" i said, I left them to yell at each other over Travis looking at katelyns butt. I walked down the street a bit more. "Ah young love" I heard garroth  say. He was sitting with Laurence as Dante on his front steps. "Hey I'm glad I ran into you guys" I walked up to them. "Why would that be" Laurence said. Dante laughed. Garroth dumped feathers over himself. "Erm, I'm pregnant with a girl and I need name suggestions" I said looking down awkwardly. "I see" Dante said after a few minutes of awkward silence. "How about akira" Dante said. "How about Brooklyn and brook for short"  Laurence said, after some awkwardness. "Maybe carmryn" garroth said. "Thanks I gotta go see kawaii~chan" I walked across the street. "APHMAU SENPAU KAWAII CHAN WAS LISTENING AND SHE HAS MANY GOOD NAMES" kawaii~chan screamed. "We'll do tell"  "how about Gemma~Chan" kawaii chan screeched. "Thanks I'll go ask vylad" I said. I walked inside my old house and down the basement. "hey vylad?" I said. "Yeah I'm over here with Jeffrey" he said. "Hey guys I'm pregnant with a girl and I need names" I said tired of asking. "How about William" Jeffrey said. "It's a girl" i replied. Vylad snickered. "What" i asked. "How about jayden" vylad said. "Thanks do you know where cadenza and Lucinda are?" I asked. I felt the baby kick my stomach. "Their actually up in katelyns room" vylad snickered. "Okay" I said as I walked up. I winced as I walked up the stairs because the baby kicked.  I walked up the other stairs that lead to katelyns room. "Look at her poster" cadenza said laughing. "Hey guys" I said. "Oh hi APHMAU" Lucinda said. "Hey guys I need some baby names, for a girl" I said. "OOOO HOW ABOUT HOPE" cadenza said. "How about Lucinda" Lucinda said. I laughed. "I mean it's the cutest name ever" she said. "Any more of a hot head an you would explode" I said. Cadenza laughed.

HEY GUYS, COMMENT WHAT NAME YOU GUYS THINK WOULD BE GOOD FOR APHMAUS BABY!