We kinda kissed.

*okay so this book is at the point in mystreet when APHMAU and Aaron kiss and then APHMAU has to watch Abby with travis*
Aaron's pov.

So last time I saw aphmau, we kinda kissed. Now It's awkward because she told zane and I think he's gonna tell garroth Dante and Laurence.... This could be bad!!!! Well worst comes to worst then I'll just have to tell aphmau how I feel. Does she feel the same way. I gotta no. I walked over to aphmaus house. Ding dong. I rang the doorbell. Aphmau answered she was so beautiful.
"Um err Aaron, I didn't know you were coming over." Aphmau said.
"I just umm" I started to say.
"Aphmau what's taking so long" I heard Travis voice. I ran!

Aphmaus pov

Aaron ran.
"WAIT HES JUST HELPING ME WITH ABBY" I started to yell. He was to far gone to yell to him.
"Was that your boyfriend" Travis teased.
"Err Umm yes I mean no" I said way to defensive.
"Alright" Travis said.
"Time for your wedding" abby said.
"Sorry we can't Abby, she has a boy friend" Travis teased again.
My face turned red.
"WHAT?!" Abby asked.
"Yeah" I lied. Theirs no way I'm marrying Travis even in Abby's game!

Aaron's pov

She's with TRAVISSSSS of all people Travis. Maybe he was fixing something, kinda like a handy man.
I should call. No no way. Why am I such a chicken, I've known aph forever...

Zanes pov

"Aphmau is mine. I'll kill Aaron and Laurence and Dante and anyone who try's to stop me." I screamed to nobody.
"That's not nice" pinkie cake said.
"Pinkie cake what are you doing, don't you want me with my true love." I argued.
"But why kill them, why not make them forget who Aphmau is, then Aphmau will never no it was you" pinkie cake said.
"PINKIE CAKE" I said.
"Yes" she said.
"YOUR A GENIUS" zane said.

Aaron's pov

*calls aphmau*
"Hello" Aphmau said.
"Hey" I said
"You need to no, Travis was helping me babysit Abby" she said.
"Yeah and you need to know something to" I said.
"Yeah"
"Aphmau I love you, I always have. That kiss made me realize that I needed to tell you how I feel and I can't hold back from you!" I said. My face turned red.
*the call went silent for a moment*
"I love you too" Aphmau whispered in the smallest voice ever.
I just smiled.
"Yeah" I said.
"Yeah" she said.

THIS IS MY FIRST FANFIC EVER, I've tryed some in the past but I got lazy and gave up. So please enjoy and leave a comment. Any more ideas to help improve it.
Thx guys

-fern960