Aaron is awakening

Aarons pov.
My eyes slowly started to flutter, my vision was clouded with regret of losing aphmau. I couldn't tell where I was. I must have been home. I have laid here for what seems like hours, drawling me to conclusion that I'm dead. But then my eyes blink open. I am very much alive.

Zanes pov

I walked home to where I could write something for my brothers before I died, I hadn't really put much thought to death. I just want them to know im not always bad.

To my brothers, you guys have been their with me sense the start, and I do want you to know that I love you guys and im doing what's best for everyone once Travis wakes I will die but for now I must leave you knowing I tried to fix this. Farewell may we meet again.

Travis pov
My eyes opened and i gasped for air, aphmau screamed for joy and helped me up... She ran outside to get Garroth.

Aphmaus pov.

"Garroth" I asked
GARROTH was looking at a tiny note. He was crying.
"Garroth... Let me see, Travis is awake go find him" I read the note and my knees buckled, I slowly slide down the wall, tears escaped my eyes fastly. Before I knew it i screamed. Zane was dead....

Sorry U haven't updated in a while I got side tracked but I'm back!
-Fern960