I want her to be happy, with me!

Zanes pov!

I woke up, instantly remembering the kiss I had last night with aphmau! "Aph" I said sitting up. I went out the the living room where she had slept that night. I couldn't find her. "Aph" I said again. "Aphmau" I said once more loudly. "EEEEK! Zane im in the kitchen, DONT COME IN" she shrieked.
"W-why" i stammered. I felt like the bad guy, I was the bad guy and I absolutely did not mind!
"Err Umm nothing" she said excitedly. I opened the door. I smelled pancakes and bacon. Mmmmmmmh bacon.
"What is this for?" I asked.
"For letting me stay, plus I need to talk to you" she said.
"Yeah" I mumbles as I sat down and started at my pancakes and bacon.
"Aaron doesn't remember me! Neither do garroth or Laurence, heck even Dante doesn't remember me!" She cried, et face was flung with worry and doubt.
"I- I...... I don't know" I lied.
(Pinkie cake enter my mind, ~don't tell her zane don't do it~)
"I won't" I said to pinkie cake out loud.
"Won't what" aphmau said confused.
"Oh sorry.... Er daydream?" I said but it sounded more as a question than a statement!
She just nodded.
Suddenly she burst into tears and hugged me.
"Oh zane im so sorry I j-just miss Aaron and I think their all playing a trick on me and your the only one who isn't" I said.
I said silently in my head, no im not!
What if I was wrong! I want her to be happy, but I want her to be happy with me!