Travis has fallen!

Aaron's pov.

I seen APHMAU I missed her but I couldn't get up or move at all, I felt terror running through my eyes, I remembered drinking something  then falling, everything I touched had felt like ice then it got hotter and I fell I had woken up a new person... But now I lay without a doubt dieing...

Zanes pov!

I will find that cure, I love her and she loves all of us... Except me...
Pinkie cake- pffffh
"What" I said.
Pinkie cake-it's just if U want to reverse it that bad U make the potion backwards...
"Right"
I got to work mixing and mixing and trying to remember what I had put in it!

Garroths pov!

I was looking through some old photos of highschool... "Ahh phoenix drop high" Laurence said. "Yep"Travis came up and said.
"Wait who's hugging me in that picture" Dante asked. He has been staring at it as Travis whispered. "Aphmau". Travis soon fell.
"Aphmau" Dante repeated.
"Aphmau" Laurence repeated.
"Aphmau" garroth said.
Travis and AARON had broken the spell only for garroth Laurence and Dante.

Garroths pov.

I watched Travis fall. His head hit the ground with a crack I could tell it was hard. I mumbled aphmaus name as I helped get Travis up.
"To aphmau" Laurence said.
We carried Travis out of the door and down the street. We ran into Aaron's door.
"Oh Aphmau i remember" I screamed.
"Travis broke the spell but I'm afraid he broke himself" Laurence said.
Aphmau looked horrified. We then saw Aaron laying motionless on the couch his chest slowly moved. Too slow.
Aphmau wiped tears off her eyes and slowly came over to me. "He's dieing " Aphmau cried.
I just hugged her.

Laurence's pov.

All my friends slowly dieing, this wasn't how it was supposed to be. We were all one big happy family. We all loved each other. But zane he was jealous and wanted one thing to himself so he decided to kill off anyone who was in his way. My fists balled. I tried hard not to get mad but I did anyway. Travis mumbled one word and then his head fell backwards. "I....."

Cliff hanger I'll update soon im sorry I've been procrastinating, it's spring break now so I don't have to worry about school so I'll update more!
-Fern!