Garroths breakdown

Garroths pov
I had to keep it together for everyone else, I cant show that im hurting or else they will hurt. Today's the funeral, I looked over at my black tux that I was supposed to wear. I got up and put it on. Someone knocked. "Come in" I said. It was aphmau, her eyes wehere puffy as if she'd just been crying. Se worn a black shirt with a black pair of skinny jeans. She was so beautiful but she is Aaron's. "Hi" she said and she sniffled again. "Hi" I said, my voice sounded as if I was gonna cry. She then came up to me and wrapped her arms around me and cryed. I cupped her face in my hands. "It's okay" she just sobbed harder. Kawaii~Chan walked in. "It's time" she said, she was wearing a black dress and flats. Her pink hair was curled and her eyes puffy and red like she had been washing mascara that had ran down her face from crying. I almost lost it. We got into the car and we drove to the funeral home. We walked in. Everyone was silent. My mother stood over the casket, I didn't dare look inside. "OH ZOO ZOO PLEASE WAKE UP" she screamed. Vlyad grabbed her arm and pulled her into a hug. Aphmau cried in Aarons arms, katelyn stood hugging Travis. Kawaii~Chab was hugging Dante and Laurence. Cadenza and the others were seated and chatting quietly and comforting each other. I was all alone. I slowly walked up to the casket, a single tear ran down my face. I started screaming. The next thing I remember aphmau was hugging me and so was vlyad. I just..... I need to be strong for everyone else's. As if Aphmau new what I was gonna say, "you don't need to be so strong, let it out" after that I just cried and cried. He's my brother what am I supposed to do, it should have been me! WHY NOT ME. The next thing I knew everyone was at my side hugging me.