Potion in da coffee! Frozen on the lips!

Aphmaus pov!

okay is everyone dodging my texts and calls, I've called Aaron and Laurence like 20 times. I ran over to Aaron's and knocked. "Hello" Aaron said.
"AARON why are you dodging my calls" I said. "Aphmau?" Aaron said. "Obviously" I said. "I'm sorry do I know you" Aaron said. "Course silly" I leaned on for a kiss and he pushed me away instantly. "AARON? What's wrong?" I stammered. "I don't no you, now leave before I call the cops." He said. "Okay stop" I said. "Get out" he said forcefully. I then seen a purple glow around him. Potions pffffh. It will ware off. "Fine Aaron" I said. I walked back trying to convince myself that it would ware off and he would remember me and that he loved me. But I couldn't. My tears dripped slowly down the sides of my cheeks. Zane walked up to me. "Are you okay aph?" He asked. I wiped my tears. "I'm f-fine" I said. "Let's walk". Zane said pointing to the street. He took my hand and held it hard, it kinda hurt. I remembered Aaron's soft touch. He would hold me gently and let me go when I wanted to. Zane brought me to his house. "What are we doing here" I asked. "Tea, coffee ?" He asked. "coffee that sounds good" I said, I couldn't deny he was a friend. I said on the couch and watched frozen as he gave me my coffee.

Zanes pov!

She took the coffee. Little does she know I spiked it with a love potion! She looked at me. "Oh zane why don't we kiss!" She said. I leaned in. Her lips felt gentle as I brushed my fingers across them. I leaned closer and kissed her. Once I pulled away. She pouted. "Watch frozen" I said. I can't force her into something she wouldn't do, I want her to really love me. AND NOBODY ELSE!!!!