C. 3

I.... I didn't mean to do it. I really didn't it just happened. The way he grabbed my arm. Just had a similarity.
I remember being grabbed like that, by someone else.
By him.
I guess my past is coming right back to haunt me. It's the first day of school, and I already tortured kate, (that I'm proud of)
And knocked a teacher out. Which I really didn't have no intent to do, if only he didn't grab my arm. So this is his fault.
Yea. His fault
I know it's not Mr.Rhone's fault.
It's mine all mine. For living in my past. For making it capture me and held me prisoner for all these years.
I just trust people like I use to anymore.
Trust. People
That word felt like slime sliding off my tongue.
Trust.
I rarely trust people these days. I keep my walls high.
Next you know I start giving trust to everyone I see, and then...
Bam!
Hurt, lies and betrayal starts hitting me left, right, and center.
I stopped trusting people the night that happened . So if your trying to get my trust. Word of advice, don't even bother trying.
That's like Mission Impossible
I get hit by reality by a sweet aroma passing by my nose. I look to were the sweet smell was coming from and I saw a pizzeria across the street from where I was standing. I quickly straightened up. Looked both ways, and crossed the street to the pizza place.
Inside wasn't full so I ordered a slice of cheese pizza, and a Pepsi and sat down to enjoy my meal. While eating. I took my phone out, and started jamming some dancehall. Ahhhh. Jamaican roots. I still got them
A few moments later I was interrupted by my phone going off like it had a frenzy. It was Lisa. She wanted to know where I was and if I was OK.
I just ignored them. I knew she'd be mad at me, but. Right now that didn't matter, I'd just buy her the largest chocolate ice cream cone to make up for my disobedience later.
I've been through enough drama for one day. I just wanted to be left alone.
Just me and the open roads.
ALONE..