C.13

*Monday Morning* In class;)
**parker, Lisa, Kevin and Jess.
All in class**
Kevin and parker were seated right infront of Lisa and I . parker on my side.
Even his back veiw was flawless and amazing. His muscles peircing through the black shirt of his. I was just in heaven. Parkers muscles and I
"JESSICA!!!!" I heard Lisa shouting out my name. I looked up to see Parker, Kevin and Lisa staring at me.
"Huh?" I snapped looking at Lisa
She winked looking at me and looking at parker, and winked at me again.
I just smirked at her like "Bitch! Heelllll naaaaaah!!"
"Come on" parker said "I'm starving and the lines getting longer.
I was just about to get up and walk with the guys to the lunch room. When Lisa pulled me by the arm beside her.
"Come on, you know your falling for Parker." She said with her eyes filled with excitement.
"Psssssssh! No I don't!... Yh... You have no proof." I said
"Jess. You really wanna play that game?, cause we all know who's gonna win."
She said while glaring at me
"Fine, I ....... Like parker ..... I really like parker"
"YESS! I KNEW IT!! I CANT WAIT TO TELL....."
"TELL?!" I said starting to panic.
"Yes Tell."
"No! Lisa you can't"
"Why not?" She said with a worried face.
"Cause, Parker's a ladies man, what if he doesn't find me attractive. What if he hurts me like he did?" I said putting my hands over my face as I remember what he did to me that night. I let out a tear. Sliding down my cheek.
"Jess. Its gonna be OK " Lisa said . while holding my head up and wiping off my face with her hand".
"You think so?" I said looking at her with a smile
"I know so" she said
"OK" I said smiling
"Now can we please go get food. My stomach's having world war 3 right now"
"Sure." I said walking to the lunch room hand in hand.
*************************
I had to unpublish this chapter cause what pad deleted half my story and I didn't see till after it was published. Sigh. Sorry babes.
>:(