C 4

** picture of Jessie Coleman's house** yes her parents are rich. $$**
X.x.X.x
*¥€¢*
Chapter 4.
I didn't go back to school that day. Instead I went to a liquor store, and got some skyy vodka, and thou I was only in the tenth grade, my well built body made me appear much older than my age, so the store keeper didn't bother asking for identification.
But while handing me my liquor, he tried to make a sexy smirk. ( total fail by the way)
Shivers went down my spine in disgust, he looked like the Grinch. Yup. He was a total hottie.
I grabbed my bottle of happiness, while giving the store hottie a death glare.
Might I just add he was not hot. I was just being sarcastic. Where on this earth is the Grinch ever a hottie?
I came out of my trance. And started walking towards home.
No one wasn't home at the time so I walked around to the back of the house, were our pool was and grabbed the extra set of keys under the mat on the ground, I opened the door, ploping down my back pack and kicking of my shoes. I placed my bottle of vodka on the table and ran to the fridge. My taste buds were tingling, and my taste buds were right. Mom went to KFC earlier and she left me a bucket of chicken, all for me.
I knew it was mine because it had a little post it note saying
"For Jessica don't touch
;)"
I seized the red bucket, with the old man in white smiling, I smiled back at the logo. (As if he could see me.)
I grabbed my bottle of vodka, and skidded to the couch for my feast.
I sat in dads leather recliner, with a but warmer
It felt sooo good
I then retrived the control from where it was and started scrolling through the chanels I immediately stopped. When I say that sponge Bob the Christmas special was on. Weird, and its only September.
Who cares its sponge Bob, I pressed play and reclined the chair a little farther. When I was satisfied, I chugged the vodka down, and took a bite out of my chicken, turned up the Air Conditioning system and watched sponge Bob alone in the house, with the lights off under my blanket.
Ahhhh luxery.
** Thanks for reading
Please tell me what you think so far**
QueenTomboy01
*embrace your inner tomboy*
Drop a comment
^.^