C.9

So as sat on my front porch scrolling through my phone, I got a text from Kevin saying that they'd soon be there.
I was way too lazy to drive. So Kevin would escort me and Lisa to Parker's party.
I had a 110% sure doubt, that he was NOT bringing us back.
He'd be too drunk to even find the door. So unless we wanted a final destination death, we'd not allow a highly intoxicated Kevin to drive us home.
But. Whatever. We'd talk about getting home later, I was ready to get turnt up. I took one last look at my phone screen, giving myself a air kiss. I was satisfied with myself.
HONK! HONK!. I heard Kevin's car pulled up in my driveway. He sticking out his head out of the driver's side.
" hey Grinch! Get your ugly ass in here already!" He shouted at me. I quickly went to join him in the car slapping him in his face. " Owww! What was that for?!" He said while rubbing his throbbing cheek.
"Nothing Freddy Cooger " I joked. I heard Lisa in the back seat dying with laughter. I bursted out in laughter as I looked at the state she was in.
Her face was pink. Turning red and she could hardly breathe from laughing way too hard.
We both basked in laughter. As Kevin drove off. It was gonna be a awesome night. I just knew it.
*************** 👑**********
Short ass chapter. I know we :'(
Just been really busy lately babes.!! I'll make it up to u guys I promise!!!!
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
Vtes mtter
Please vte
And follow🚶🏃🚶
And comment♡★♡
👑QueenTomboy01👑