C.17

As I woke up, I could hear doctors mumbling around me.... Saying scientific things that I don't understand.. I sit in an upright position and take in the sight of how I am on the hospital bed. I'm stringed to all different machines like a puppet,and as I wipe my eyes to remove the drearyness and tiredness from my eyes, A nurse, looking about in her 20s walked over to me.

"Hi miss Coleman?" She ask with that robotic smile of hers, and I nod my head in response. "I'm nurse Ronda, if you remember, clearly, you were in a motor vehicle accident just a few moments a back, and I'm happy to report that you have no major injuries, just minor cuts bruises, and a small con cussion to the head. I'd advice you to get some rest, to ease the pains." She said, not allowing me to interject.
She left the room along with the other doctors... Now it was just me.. And the machines...
   I took in the sight of the room while laying back on my bed. While trying to figure out, how I ended up in a hospital in the first place...
I hum a soft tune.
As I'm doing this the lock turns and the door slowly opens. I sit up and tilt my head to my right, almost falling flat on my face to see if I could see who it was. No success. None the less I was aware soon enough as Parker pushed himself through the door.
      He stood there with a  bouquet of flowers in his hands and helium filled balloons.. As he strode up to me I felt  uneasy. And that's when I remembered everything..
It.. Was... Him
I looked up at him with tears in my eyes and whispered in a low tone. "It was you" he bends down as a clear indication that he didn't hear me. I blurt it out with tears running down my face .. My breathing heavy.." You caused me to crash!" "I was so stupid.. For letting you use me like that..." And with that I trail off as I burst into even harder louder tears.
He sits on the bed and stroke my hair gently. Before coming down and resting his forehead on mine. He teased my lips with his, before embedding them in their softness. Kissing me with passion. I kissed back angrily. Unable to resist his mesmerizing touch.