C. 5

** Now in the introduction it says she lives in a fancy, ghetto, neighborhood. So I guess your wondering how does her house look so damn good. Where she lives is basically a very fancy place. Only thing ghetto about it is the way some of her neighbors act. And it's a gated neighborhood, so that's why her parents chose to live here**
With enough said here's your chapter.
** bye**
"Jessie!!. You little screw head, Jessie !!"
I was awoken from my slumber, from a very enraged Lisa banging on my back door.
I woke up to see the pity sight of myself. Its clear that I was drooling, cause I had drool juice all over my right arm and I turned my eyes to the TV to see that sponge Bob was over and drake and josh was on.
I remembered Lisa outside
So I got up lazily and went and opened the door. Placing my halfed chicken and vodka on the coffee table. She stormed up at me.
"What the fuck bitch. You had me worried!"
"Don't your panties in a knot. I'm fine and in price one."
She furrowed her eyebrows at me
"What?" She said in confusion.
"I'm in one piece." I said between hiccups, realizing my sudden word slip up.
"Oh, you've been drinking," she smirked while taking the vodka and chugging down her throat.
"I'm still mad--"
"Let me make it up to you, and buy you chocolate ice cream, let's take my car." I said. Cutting her off already knowing what she was gonna say.
Her face lit up, like a Christmas tree, as she ran to my car and took her seat. I chuckled as I went in beside inserted the key in the ignition, backed out of the drive way, and zoomed down the street to get some ice cream
**sorry for a short chapter, but I've been up since 3:45am updating and writing chapters( that aren't published as yet.)
And my tummy's screaming out for peanut butter and jelly sandwich r'n so later.
Xxxxx love u loads Xxxxxx