Chapter 6

Chapter 6

  Finally that special day had arrived. It was the day of the annual ball. I was so excited that I couldn’t sleep properly the whole night. I would just think about my dress. Imagine how it was, how would I look in it. How would Daniel look in his suit? All these questions didn’t let me sleep all night.

I was finally asleep at 3 am. The ball was at 8 pm so I had plenty of time to sleep. I woke up at about 12’ o clock. It was a sunny day. I got of my bed, washed up and wore a light cotton dress. I went to Daniel’s room to see if he was awake or not. It’s been weeks since I have moved to Daniel house but I haven’t gone inside his room for even once.

When I entered the room, I was amazed. It was beautiful. The room was dark, full of black furniture. The curtains, bed sheet and sofa were dark red and sort of velvety . His room looked like some antique piece of art. Then I saw Daniel sleeping peacefully on his bed. He looked so calm while sleeping. I tiptoed inside his room and sat by his side on his bed. I just kept staring at him, and then he murmured something. I guess he was dreaming. When I stood from the bed, Daniel pulled my hands. I was so startled.

“Don’t go, stay by my side for a little more.” he whispered. I did the same. He then moved his head from the pillow and rested it on my lap. I started playing with his hair. He was again asleep peacefully on my lap.

Daniel’s POV

When I woke up my head was in Rebecca’s lap. She was sleeping peacefully. I moved her slowly and placed her by my side properly. I covered her with a light blanket. She looked like the goddess of beauty when she was sleeping. I couldn’t get my eyes off her. Then she suddenly moved and opened her eyes slowly. She yawned rubbing her eyes. She looked like a cute little baby.

“When did you wake up?” she asked still rubbing her eye. “Just now” I answered. “What time is it?” she asked. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. “It’s already 5’ clock.” I said. “OMG I was asleep for 5 hours. It’s already time for ball.” she shouted. “Wait! I haven’t given you something.” I said rushing towards my wardrobe. I took out a box with was wrapped by a shiny paper and a ribbon on the top. I walked towards Becca and handed over the box to her. She looked really excited. “It’s the dress and the shoes.” I said giving her a big smile. Hope she will like the dress. She hurridly opened the bow. When she saw the dress, her eyebrows shot up and her eyes turned big. “Do you like the dress?” I asked. She jumped towards me hugging me tightly. “I absolutely love it.” she said giving me her angelic smile.

Rebecca’s POV

The dress was amazing. It was whitish pink in color. It was long. It had no sleeves. The dress was divided into two sections. The upper part was full of design and patterns. The lower part was plain and flowy. The dress was amazing. It was so pretty.

“Thanks a lot Daniel.” I said hugging him tightly. “It’s my pleasure Bec. Now go and get ready. It’s already time to go to the ball.” he said.

I rushed to my bed and went to bath. I took a long beauty bath. When I was done bathing, I put on my dress. I may sound proud but the dress was looking good on me. It dried my hair and curled it a bit. I then parted my hair from the side. I took some strands of hair from both sides and took it at the back. I braided those strands with my back hair. My hair looked pretty. The dress was so pretty that I didn’t need any accessories to make it look prettier. Then I put on my high heels and grabbed a small matching purse. When I was all dressed up, I put on some flowery yummy smelling perfume. I love that perfume. It makes me smell like I have worn roses all over my body.

Then I went downstairs, I saw Daniel waiting for me. When he gazed up to me I was shocked. He was looking so stunning. He was wearing a black Armani suit with white shirt. He was looking so handsome that I was drooling over him. The suit was well fitted on his masculine body. I just couldn’t get my eyes off him. His hair and beautiful eyes complimented his looks even more.

Daniel’s POV

When I saw Rebecca, I was amazed by her beauty. She was looking like a pretty doll with perfectly fitted dress. That dress enhanced her hour glass body. It was long and flowy. It was well fitted at the top and from her upper part of the stomach, it draped downwards. Her hair was done perfectly. She wasn’t wearing much make up but still she looked flawless.

I was staring at her with big eyes. “Do I look weird?” she asked. “No, you look amazing. You are looking so beautiful that I can’t get my eyes off you.” I said. She started blushing a bit which made her look prettier. “Let’s go” I said grabbing her hand and pulling her towards me.

We drove to the school. When we entered the ball room, I was amazed. The ball room looked the same like it used to look in 17th century. Since I am the prince of vampires, I had to visit many balls. I didn’t even imagine that they would be able to make the ball room so alike.

My hand was around Rebecca’s waist. Even though we weren’t a couple, we looked perfect together. From her actions I could sense that she was comfortable in my arms. I was so happy that I was with her. She is my soul mate whom I love more than anything in this world. She was the one and only girl for me. I couldn’t even imagine my life without her.