Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Several weeks have passed by since mum and dad had visited me. As days pass by Daniel and my relation keep on growing stronger. I’m truly, madly deeply in love with him. Winter break had started and we’ve planned to stay at Daniel’s parent home for whole winter break. I was excited and nervous too. What if they dislike me? What if they think I’m not good enough for their son? What if they think I’m ugly? I pushed all those scary thoughts from my mind and kept on packing the suitcase. When I was done packing my bags I called Daniel to take them downstairs. Daniel took them downstairs to keep them in the car. I looked for the final time at the full length mirror. My dark brown hair was left just as it was naturally wavy. I was wearing a beanie to keep my head warm from the chilly weather. I was wearing nothing special. Since we were going to be in a long flight I preferred wearing comfy warm clothes.

I went downstairs and got out of the house. Daniel was waiting for me in front of the car. Daniel and I got on the car. I was silent and kept on looking outside the window. “Love you alright?” Daniel asked me with a concerned look. “Yeah, I’m afraid that your family won’t like me.” I said with a sad face. Daniel leaned forward pecked my lips. “Don’t worry love they’re gonna love you as much as I love you.” He said. His words took away all the stress from my mind. How can he tell the right thing at the right time? He’s the most comforting person I have ever known.

We drove to the airport. We then got on the plane for a long flight. During the whole flight we sat cuddled up with each other. Every time I called the air hostess for something she would come and undress Daniel with her fucking eyes. But Daniel wouldn’t notice her which made me damn happy. I was feeling really thirsty so I called the air hostess again. “How can I help you Ma’am?” She asked. “Umm can you bring a bottle of water please?” I said trying my best to be polite with that bitch. While she was talking to me her eyes were glued at Daniel. “Something for you sir?” She asked Daniel. “Nope” He said giving her a small smile. “Is she your sister sir? She’s adorable.” She said gesturing me as Daniel’s sister. My blood started boiling. This lady is getting on my nerves. I can’t control it anymore. “No, I’m his girlfriend Dah??” I answered for Daniel and kissed him. She frowned and went to bring the water bottle. Daniel chuckled at my bitchy attitude but man she deserved it. Later on she returned with a water bottle. She passed me the bottle and left without saying a word. The rest of the flight she didn’t bother us. Well done Bec. I slept all along the flight. I was feeling so tired.

When I woke up we were already inside a car driving between dark woods. My head was on Daniel’s lap and his head was resting on the seat. All energy in my body was drained out by that long flight. I went to sleep again.

Next time when I woke up Daniel was shaking me. “Bec wake up, we’ve arrived.’ He said still shaking me. When he said we’ve arrived, I shot open my eyes. Again I was afraid that they won’t like me.

We got off the car and stood in front of a huge wooden door. The door was made by carving many beautiful designs. Then someone opened the door. A lady with blonde hair and blues eyes stepped out along with a guy by her side who some what looked like Daniel but he had dark black hair. Along them came the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen. She had dark black hair with eyes which matched Daniel. She had perfectly sculpted figure. Beside her was guy who had very familiar look. I’ve met that guy before. Remember Rebecca remember. Yeah I met him in that park. “Nathanial” I blurted pointing at him. “Yeah, that’s me.” He said chuckling. Daniel gave me a questioning look. “I met him at the park the day you told me you loved me.” I cleared him. “Ohh” was all he said. He went forward and hugged all of them. Then he introduced them to me.