Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Recap “Rebecca I’m so sorry I didn’t believe you. I’m so sorry. I love you. Please don’t leave me.” Daniel cried begging me not to leave him. I wanted to tell him the same thing but there was no strength left in my body to tell him that. I wanted to tell him how much I loved him and cared about him. My vision became more blurry and the last word before I passed out was “Rebecca I love you”

Rebecca's POV

I was watching my whole life passing through my eyes. My childhood, when I first went to school and made new amazing friends Brianna, Bethany and Emily. Then my adolescence, when I argued with my mum to go to a silly party with my friends. Those silly and sweet moments I've spent with my friends and family. And last when I met Daniel. The first time when I saw him with a confused look in a face. Those memories flashed back into my life when I felt in love with him.

I felt so weird. I felt my body changing. I felt my body getting stronger and stronger but the pain running through each and every vein of my body didn't stop. I tried to scream when I felt my bones twisting making writhe in agony. I felt adrenaline rush through my body. I wanted to scream all the pain out of my body. The pain was angering me.

I heard a voice constantly whispering comforting words but I couldn't understand them completely. I couldn't open my eyes, either I felt my stomach being contacted with strength. All my organs seemed to be moving, it was painful that it let me breathless for a few seconds. My lungs felt like the air was burning them and my throat was so dry.

"Rebecca" I heard that voice again. That voice which comforted me whenever I heard it. My head hurt me when I tried to remember who that voice belonged to. "Open your eyes Rebecca." I could just get some phrases from what that voice was telling me.

I felt my heart was being torn apart. I screamed in pain. I felt two cold things touching my both hands. "Wake up Rebecca!" that voice raised it voice this time. I couldn't breathe, I just couldn't. I was suffocating.

"Rebecca" his voice called me again. I opened my eyes slowly but couldn't see a thing around me. My sight was so blurred and everything was just so faint. I realized I was shaking. Those cold hands on my arm were shaking me. I rubbed my eyes trying to see.

"Look at me, Rebecca please, look at me" another flash of dreadful pain went through my body. I felt my veins were burning me from the inside.

"AHHHHH!!" I screamed in pain.

"Rebecca I need you to look at me." I looked for the source of that comforting voice. I saw a pair of amber eyes looking right into mine. "You are okay, I'm here." he told. I tried to remember to whom that voice belonged to. My head hurt again, making me stop thinking. I pushed him back as I stood up shaking.

"it hurts...my head hurts." I managed to say it. It was hard to keep my eyes open. The lights were burning it.

"Hey look at me…" there was a red substance on my eyes that didn't let me see well.
"It's me Daniel"

"Daniel…" I said in realization.

"Yes, it's me. Now lay on the be.” he stated walking towards me. He helped me sit down on the bed.
My set of teeth started hurting me. I covered my mouth with my hands but then I tasted my own blood on it. I ran to the bathroom and spilled blood from my mouth.