Chapter 14

Chapter 14

RECAP "Daniel?" I called him. "Yeah?" I replied. "How will you cover up for Anna?" I asked. "Don't worry about that sweetheart I've already cleared up everything. You don't have to worry ." He said. "Okay" I said and went inside the bathroom to take a shower. How has he cleared up all that mess? I'll find out when I go to school.

I wore a high waist denim shorts and my favorite owl t-shirt. I went downstairs grabbing my backpack. Daniel was waiting for me in the kitchen with a plate full of yum mum pancake in front of him in the counter. When I saw the pancakes, my stomach started grumbling loud. I saw Daniel chuckling. Damn his vampire powers. It's so annoying.

"Enjoy love" he said pointing at the pancakes with a sexy smirk. "Sure" I said digging into my blue berry pancake.. "Ummmmmmm it's so yummy." I said moaning. "Thanks love" he said smiling at me. He was staring at me while I was eating. I kind of felt guilty for him cause he can't have these yum yum food. All he can eat is disgusting blood. I really pity him. He's the most amazing boyfriend one could ever imagine but me on the other hand is not so amazing girlfriend for him. Only if i could do something very special for him.
After I finished my pancakes, we went to school.

I was kind of getting more curious how Dania\el had covered up everything about Anna. When we reached school, I saw police at the gate with the head master. I gasped in fear. I was afraid that everyone will find out about Daniel and I didn't want that to happen. I want him to stay by my side forever.

"Don't worry love. I have already covered every possible evidence." He said putting his hand on my thigh and rubbing it. I nodded giving him a weak smile.

"Bec!!! Did your hear that Anna was killed by an animal attack. Her blood was sucked dry from her body." Emily said opening her locker. "No" I lied. "Really? It was all over the news. Police couldn't find out who the killer was so they assumed it as an animal attack. What kind of animal would suck blood? It's really gross thinking about an animal drinking blood." she said. I was getting kind of scared hearing all those things about Anna. Last night she was killed right in front of me and I couldn't even tell that to my best mates. This fact was frustrating me from the inside. "Let's just not talk about this Okay?" I said. "Sure" Emily frowned at my reaction.

Everyone at the school were talking about Anna which made me really nervous. Anna's picture was hung straight in front of the Locker area. Some girls were crying. The whole atmosphere was weird. I didn't have any classes with Daniel or my besties. Whole day passed by doing nothing. I didn't pay attention in any of the classes. All I thought about was Anna. It was a really boring day which sucked.

Daniel's POV

Everything went as planned. Nobody found about me killing Anna. I really did a great job but i felt guilty for killing that innocent girl. Last night when Rebecca was asleep, I went to my room to clear up all the mess I had made. I took Anna's dead body, cleaned it and carried her to the club where she was last seen by everyone. Nobody saw me keeping her body at the side alley. I came back home at cleaned up all blood spread around my room. When I was done clearing up, I went to Rebecca's room and slept by her side.

I didn't have any classes with Bec today. She was acting kind of weird today. She didn't talk much as she always does. She was scared that everyone will find out that I was the killer. During lunch break she didn't even talk a single word. She was silent and gave half smile whenever I looked at her. Brianna told me that her birthday was on 25th august which meant there was only 4 days left. I planned some surprises with the girls for Becca on her birthday. I wanted to do something really special for her.