Author's Note/Disclaimer

OKAY so I had just finished the first chapter for this story, and was logging out (to save storage on my phone and not dry up my data) but there was a message or something that I didn't read, cause I'm a complete fucking idiot and logged out. But it had to do with saving my draft, so when I logged back into to check on it, everything was deleted...Please excuse me while I scream.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMOTHERFUCKINGFUCKWHYTHEFUCKDIDINOTREADTHEFUCKINGTHING?!IGOTTASTARTTHISFUCKINGSHITALLOVERAGAINFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKINGFUCK!!!!

Okay, I'm back. Anywhore, I'll get started on redoing the first chapter, and I'll have to publish it, this author's note, and every chapter after I write it, from this point forward.

Oh and to ANYONE who gets the amazing opportunity to meet Gerard or Frank in person, I ask, no, I BEG of you, please, please, PLEASE DO NOT MENTION OR JOKE ABOUT FRERARD TO THEM, IT'S ALREADY HARD FOR THEM TO SPEAK TO EACH OTHER AFTER ALL THAT'S HAPPENED AS IT IS, AND MENTIONING IT TO THEM ONLY MAKES IT HARDER, SO PLEASE DON'T TALK ABOUT FRERARD TO THEM, OKAY? Fanfic is fine, fangirling about it is fine to, just DON'T SPEAK OF IT TO GERARD OR FRANK ONLINE OR IN PERSON PLEASE, I'VE DONE IT ON INSTAGRAM, AND I STILL FEEL HORRIBLE FOR DOING IT CAUSE I TAGGED THEM IN FRERARD MOMENTS AND PICS, AND I FEEL LIKE A DOUCHEHOLE, SO PLEASE DON'T MAKE MY MISTAKES.

Oh and DON'T TAKE ANYTHING OUT ON LYNZ OR JAMIA, they obviously make Gerard and Frank happy, and they didn't do anything wrong, so don't give them shit, okay?

Okay, now time for take 2 -_-

Like, Comment, Vote, Share, and just Enjoy guys <3.

XoXo

-Holly