My Kitty Cake

*****DISREGARD THE CHAPTER TITLED NAMES IN THE CAR I PUT IT IN THE WRONG STORY*****

I didn't want to hang up. I wouldn't talk to Stamps for two days straight!  I couldn't talk to him until I got to his house after this call, at least, that was the plan.  "Ok fine I'll hang up, but only if you say bye like you would in a video."  He laughed. I love it when he laughs.  "Sqaishey! Why can't I say bye to you like I normally do?"  I responded immediately, "Because I won't see you for two days and I need this goodbye to stick in my head until then! DUH!" He replied quietly, "I can't wait to see you in person." I couldn't wait either.  He knew it so well that all I had to do was give him a look. "I have to go pack."  He looked genuinely disappointed for a moment. "Byeeeeee!" I giggled, "Bye Kitty Cake!"

                                                                               -Time Skip-

   What was I doing, going to meet Stampy in person?  I was sitting on the train thinking about my life for the past two months.  Ever since I posted that video, which really meant nothing at the time, Stampy and I have recorded together, Skyped, and texted constantly.  I still don't believe that I'm staying with the person that was once my idol and is now my best friend.  I saw the sign that indicated that I was in his town, and the nervousness kicked in. What if he doesn't like me in person?  What if he thinks I'm weird? What if-  Then I realized that this is my stop. Stamps was meeting me at the train station.  I stepped off the train and walked over to the side a bit. I saw him and immediately he started casually walking toward me, but I was so excited to see my Kitty Cake that I just ran right up and hugged him.  I realize now that that was a bit odd, considering this was our first time meeting in person, but I didn't care at all.  He hugged me back and said, "Ready to go to your summer home?"  I giggled, which I do a lot around him, "So, your house?"

Author's note- Hope you like this start to the story!  I've never written a fan fiction on my own before, so this will be....an experience for all of us. But for now I'm signing off because THERE"S NO TIME TO SIT!!! (if you don't get that reference I feel so sorry for you)

-Sqampycadetxox