Another Video

A.N. 80 READS?!?!  I MUST BE DREAMING!!!  Thanks for all your support!  It means the world! On with the story because I don't have 80 reads because you like my author's notes :)

    "Are you sure you want to do this?"  Stampy asked me.  "They're going to find out either way, Stamps," I replied.  I turned on the camera and began to record, Stampy by my side.

  "Hello everyone and welcome to a real life video!  Today I'm going to be talking about what happened in the last video I posted,"  and I explained everything that I knew, leaving out that Stampy and I kissed.  I said goodbye and turned off the camera.  

   Suddenly I felt the blood rush to my head and the world went black.

Stampy's POV

  My first thought was, "Here we go again."   I picked up Sqaishey and took her to my room.  I was as afraid as ever, hoping that she was alright.  I laid a cold rag on her head.  She opened her eyes. "W-Where am I?  S-Stampy?  W-What's g-going on here?  I thought we were in the car! What happened!"  She was panicking.  I was confused. "Sqaishey do you remember what's happened?"  She looked at me like I was being ridiculous.  "Of course I do babe!  We were going for a kiss and I blacked out."  I had to put this to the test. It was too good to be true. "Sqaishey, what's my real, full name?"  She looked even more confused. "Joseph Garrett.  Of course I would know your name."  I was thrilled.  I picked up Sqaishey and kissed her like there was no tomorrow.  The old Sqaishey was back.  My girlfriend was back.