The Dance

Stampy's POV

    I don't know what made me ask her to dance.  I've loved her since the minute I met her, so I kind of went for it.  I never expected her to say yes, but before I knew it I was dancing with Sqaishey in my living room.  I had never danced with a girl before, so naturally I was a bit worried.  "Have you ever danced like this before?" she said out of nowhere.  "No, actually.  I'm glad my first dance is with you though."  She smiled, I love her smile, and said, "I'm glad I haven't stepped on your toes yet!" 

    As if on cue, I tripped on absolutely nothing and stepped on her toe, and she tripped on my foot and fell to the ground.  "AAAAAHH!" she yelled playfully.  I laughed and she pulled me down with her.  We probably would've looked insane to anyone else, but we didn't mind that at all.  We were sitting on the floor laughing our heads off, and I realized that nothing in this world is better than being with her.

                                                                                      Sqaishey's POV

   I was surprised that it was him that stepped on my foot.  The dance was lovely and all, but somehow sitting on the floor laughing like five year olds is so much more fun.  I'm not sure how long we stayed like that, laughing at how weird we were, but I assume we lasted at least 15 minutes before we remembered that we made tea.  

"Sqaishey! I forgot about the tea!" he said laughing.  "Stamps! You had one job!" I said still laughing from before.  (A.N. If anything that comes up next is incorrect I'm sorry! I honestly have never made tea, so I wouldn't know!)  When we got in the kitchen, there was water, that boiled over, all over the countertop.  When we both saw, we looked at each other. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" he said.  "I certainly am."

Sorry I haven't posted in a week!  I've been so busy with school, but I was dying to get this chapter done because I've had this idea for over a week now that is going to follow through in the next chapter, and to be honest, I think you guys will love it.

-Sqampycadetxox <3