Going Home

Sqaishey's POV

"Who are you anyway? You can't just come in here and call me names!"  Who was this curly haired man?  Why was he calling me Sqaishey?  All the nice nurse told me was my name: Beth.  That's all I remember. The strange man replied, "I'm Stampy!  Don't you remember?  You've been staying at my house for two days?"  I was scared and confused at the same time. Who are all these people?  Do I know them? Do I know myself?  "I-I'm sorry I just don't remember. What happened to me?"  Stampy told me that I got amnesia in a car crash.  I wanted to cry.  The nurse said, "Bethany, your going home with...Stampy today.  You'll have to be in a wheelchair for a while, but your amnesia will clear up soon. You're fine Beth."  I don't know who Stampy is. I don't know where I'm going. I don't know what to do anymore.  "Okay," I said, quietly.

   Stampy's POV

   I grabbed Sqaishey's hand.  I missed the old Sqaishey. I missed the girl who called me Kitty Cake and played Minecraft with me and made videos with me.  I missed my girlfriend.  I pulled her up off the hospital bed.  I could tell that she was about to cry.  I was still sniffling.  I rolled her out to my car.  Squid and Amy had stayed at home. They didn't want to see Sqaishey hurt.  I didn't tell them about the amnesia.  It was too painful to talk about.  I helped her into the car.  We sat there for a moment in silence.  "What was it like before...I got in the accident," she said quietly, looking straight ahead.  "We were on our first date. We were waiting for our movie time, and we were going to kiss again."  I replied.  I wished, somehow, that we hadn't wanted to see that movie.  She looked at me. "So you were my boyfriend?"  I didn't know how to respond to that. "It wasn't official...yet."  She replied, "Oh.  So if I hugged you and snuggled up into your arms right now, would you find that weird?  I just need a hug."  This was the Sqaishey that I knew and loved. "Only if you call me Kitty Cake."  She looked confused. "Why?"  I told her that she used to call me that.  "Give me a hug then, Kitty Cake."  We hugged in my car for a while. Finally we hit the road home.

Author's Note

You guys enjoying so far?  I certainly am!  Have you cried yet? *raises eyebrows*

-Sqampycadetxox