Finally Home

"Sqaishey, you ready to go inside?"  She looked at me and smiled a little. "Ready as I'll ever be. I guess."  I replied, "They can't wait to see you home from the hospital!"  She looked very serious, "Stampy, I don't know who they are."  I felt awful for her.  "You've always loved them and you still do. Okay?"  She nodded. With that, I helped her into her wheelchair and rolled her inside.

Sqaishey's POV

  "Sqaishey!  You're finally home! I've missed you so muchly love!"  a lady with dark hair said.  A man walked in the room. "Good to see ya, Sqaish!  How are you feeling?" he said in a Yorkshire accent.  "G-good I guess," I stammered.  Stampy said to them, "Sqaishey hit her head on something in the accident and has..."  He trailed off. "She-" his voice faltered.  I knew he was going to cry.  I just inflict pain on him.  It obviously hurt him so much that I didn't remember these people.  "Stampy will you take me to my room?"  He nodded and rolled me into a room with two beds.  "You share a room with Amy,"  he said, knowingly.  "I'm sorry that I can't remember."  He half smiled at me. "You have no reason to be sorry. We're going to get through this together."  It was my turn to half smile.

Stamp's POV

   Amy came up to their room.  She gave Sqaishey a huge hug.  It was a nice gesture, but Sqaishey looked scared.  She was confused again.  I hated this, with her not knowing who she was.  Squid came in moments later.  "It's great to have you back!  I am at your service, duckie."  Sqaishey looked even more confused and rolled a bit backwards on her wheelchair.  They took a step toward her.  "WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE!" she yelled.  We all went silent. "I'm sorry," she said and started bawling, "I-I just d-don't know."  Amy looked at me. "What are we missing here?"  I'd never heard her sound so serious.  I explained everything. Squid said, "Wow mate."  That was all he could say to that story.  "Sqaishey, I'm Squid. That's Amy. We're your family. You've always loved us, and we have always loved you."  I added, "Sqaishey I love you from the Sky Den to the Cave Den to the Super Happy Fun Times in between.  We all do."  Sqaishey stopped crying.  "Very muchly!" Amy added.