Super Happy Fun Times

He grabbed a dishrag and threw it to me, then one for himself.  We both soaked our rags in the warm water. "Ready...set...go!" he said.  We started slapping each other with the rags, and the whole room got soaked, including us.  His curly hair was completely wet, and it was quite cute to be honest.  My hair was just a mess.  We continued rag fighting for a while. It was wonderful, just being with him.  This was only my first day here and we've already had so much fun.

"Truce?" he said, breathless. "Truce." I said, out of breath as well.  "I'll help you clean this up as soon as I get changed, okay?"  He laughed, "Go to bed Sqaishey, I got it."  I felt bad, but I was ridiculously tired.  "Thanks Kittycake!"  I said with a smile,  "Where's my room, did you say?"  He replied, "Follow me m'lady,"  He showed me to my room, which I was sharing with Amy.  "Goodnight Stampy. I can tell you now that this is going to be a fun month."  He began to lean in, and then I did.  Before I knew it, we were kissing. "See you tomorrow Kittycake," and I closed the door. After I got changed in the bathroom, I heard Amy's voice,  "What were you two doing down there?  I'm pretty sure Americans could hear you two." I was still shocked from the kiss, "Amy we kissed. What do I do now?"  She laughed sleepily, "You stop denying that you love each other."  I dropped down onto the bed, "Goodnight Amylee33." She replied, "Goodnight Sqaishey Quack."

You know you love that they kissed

-Sqampycadetxox <3