Recording and Comments

Sqaishey's POV

     "I don't know what I'm supposed to do!" I said to Stampy.  He was asking me to record a video with him.  I knew the xbox controls, by some miraculous miracle, but I didn't know how to record a video.  Stampy replied, "You used to do it all the time!  You had 100,000 subscribers! I promise you'll do fine." I wasn't so sure.  He could tell. "Just be the happy, smiley Sqaishey that I know and love."  I didn't know if I could.  "I don't even know if that's who I am anymore, Stampy!" I yelled, getting frustrated.   "Look, Sqaish, your subscribers expect a video, so you need to record one with me,"  he replied calmly.  "Okay,"  I finally agreed.

   The recording went okay, but I kept asking him things that I should have known.  That I would have known.  Within a second of uploading, the comments went wild.  We sat down to read them.  

"What's wrong with Sqaishey?"

"Is Sqaishey poorly?"

"How long has it been since you two recorded?  She practically doesn't remember her own name!"

"Sqaishey must be sick!"

"Sqaishey DOES NOT sound good!"

   I was shocked. "Stamps they know.  They know that I'm not the same."  He looked sadly at the comments. "I was afraid this would happen."

Hope you're enjoying so far!  59 reads?!?!?!? That's crazy!!!  Sorry about the last chapter if you happened to read it before I fixed it!  It wasn't meant to be in this story. 

Thank You For Reading,

Sqampycadetxox