Evil-Inator

"Heinz! Show yourself!" I shouted as Phineas and I kicked our way into his penthouse. To be honest, it felt good to be crashing down his doorway again.
"Isabella!" Phineas yelled.

We watched in horror as one of the walls turned and revealed Isabella and Pinky hanging by chains. I saw my fellow agents laying unconcious in metal see-through cages.

"Isabella!" Phineas ran to his ex-girlfriend and cupped her face in his hands. "Isabella, can you hear me?"

Isabella didn't respond and I wanted nothing more than to also run to Pinky and make sure she was ok but I needed to keep my gaurd up. I heard a familiar evil laugh and Doofenshmirtz appeared.

"Doofenshmirtz! Let them go!" I ran towards him and Norm appeared. He grabbed me and clenched me in his fist.
"Hel-lo, Per-ry the plat-y-pus." He greeted.
"Norm, let me go!" I growled.
"I'm sor-ry. I can not do that." He said.
"Haha! See, Perry the Platypus! I am evil!" Doofenshmirtz cackled.
"Let them go!" Phineas yelled.
"Who are you? You know what, it doesn't matter. With O.W.C.A out of the way, I'll be able to rule the Tri-State Area!" Heinz laughed.

It was the same laugh hat he had before when he made his dumb inators but this time, it sensed shivers down my back. His eyes were shining but they didn't have that usual glint that I saw on a daily basis. The one where he was excited about his inators but didn't truly want to hurt anyone. This time, his eyes were dark and showed no regret.

"What happened to you, Doofenshmirtz?" I asked, struggling against Norm's grip.
"I just shot myself with my more-evil-inator. Nothing much." He smirked.

I remembered his more-evil-inator. It once hit Lawrence, Ferb and Phineas' dad, and almost made him the leader of L.O.V.E.M.U.F.F.I.N.
Despite the weird name, you don't want to mess with these wannabe evil scientists.

"Time to defeat you once and for all, Perry the Platypus." Doofenshmirtz waved at Norm and Norm took my hat and brought a cloth up to my face.

My highly trained nose couldn't handle the alcoholic smell. I couldn't tell what it was but whatever it is was, it was making my head feel light and my vision was getting blurrier by the second.

"Phineas..." I muttered as I caught sight of Norm pushing the cloth over Phineas' face.

Phineas struggled and tried to hold on to Isabella but soon, he slumped down and closed his eyes. His hand was still holding Isabella's.

"Pinky...I'm sorry..." I whispered to my unconcious best friend as I felt sleep overtaking me and I closed my eyes.

*********************************

"Perry! Perry!" I heard Pinky's voice and I stirred around.

My head was throbbing with headaches and I couldn't see anything but blobs of color. I could hear crying and screaming and I tried to shake my weariness away. Finally, the ringing in my ears cleared and I could make out Pinky.

"Pinky?" I murmured.
"Perry! You're awake!" She cried out.
"Where am I?" I asked.

"You're in my basement, Perry the Human." Doofenshmirtz came into the room.
"Heinz?" I said, groggily.
"Yes. It's me." He said.
"What are you doing?" I looked around and I gasped as I saw Pinky trapped in a small cement room where one wall was glass and the door had a huge gold lock on it. I saw Isabella trapped in a similar room beside Pinky's.

"I'm giving you a choice, Perry. I've trapped these two girls and above is a pipe that will dump quick drying cement on them. In my hand is a keychain full of keys. One key will unlock both doors. But of course, I'm not giving them to you. I'll give them to you only if you pick which one to free. Also, you have to agree with that redhead boy." Doofenshmirtz paced around as he twirled some silver keys.