Amnesia Ray-...I mean, Inator

"Agent P, why won't you tell me why you're human?" Pinky barked, laying beside me as I sulked on the couch.
I petted her lightly and she moved away. I sighed. "You wouldn't get it."
"Just tell me. I'm your fellow agent and if your not doing your job properly because of something, I need to know." She barked.
I cringed. "Can't you just call me P? And fellow agent? Aren't we...aren't we friends?"
"Friends? I don't remember agreeing to that." I sighed when she spoke. I remember saying something like that a few weeks ago.

It was still her voice but it...it wasn't the same. I petted her again hoping to feel her soft hair but instead I got her soft fur which was...about the same?

"Agent P? Why do you keep petting me?" She asked.
"Phineas! Why can't I change her back?!" I shouted, ignoring Pinky.
"I told you. It won't change anything. She somehow got a hold of a forget machine or something." Phineas said.
"Forget machine..."

My mind wandered back to when we went to the second dimension and they all had to get their mind erased so they could keep me. That machine they used....oh, that's right! It was Doofenshmirtz's Amnesia Inator!

I grabbed Pinky and pushed a button on my new O.W.C.A watch. It summoned my hovercraft and I hopped in with Pinky on my lap.

"Hey! Where are you going?" Isabella yelled.
"I'm going to save my best friend!" I shouted and zoomed off.
"Whoa! Was that a hovercraft? Ferb, I know what we're going to do today!" I heard Phineas say excitedly and I laughed.

"Doofenshmirtz!" I yelled as I crashed into his lab/penthouse. Ah, I loved doing that.
Doofenshmirtz came into the lab and smiled when he saw me. "Ah, Perry the Human! It's nice to see you! Come in, come in! Do you want to sit down and have some cookies?"

I watched as he offered me a plate of cookies from the other side of the room next to a chair that, wow, didn't look like a trap at all. Oh, definitely not.

"Doofenshmirtz, I'm not here for our usual shenanigans, where is your amnesia ray?" I asked.
Doofenshmirtz pouted. "Aw, I had it all thought out."
"What?! Your evil plan was to ruin my love life?!" I exclaimed.
Doofenshmirtz looked shocked but then he smirked at me, winking over exaggeratively. "Perry the Human, you have a little platy-girlfriend? I-I can't believe you didn't tell me. After everything we've been through-"
"Can it, Heinz. Where's your Amnesia Ray?" I asked.
"It's amnesia Inator! Only non-evil scientists like Rodney calls their inators rays." He pouted again.
"Ok, yea, right now, I don't care. Where is it." I demanded. I was not in the mood for this.
"Doesn't Francis Monobrow have it?" Doofenshmirtz asked.
Oh, yea. Wait, I could've avoided this whole mess? Crap. "You got an evil invention for me today?"

He smiled brightly and then sort of shuffled towards something big that was draped in...twenty garbage bags....

"Oh, you mean...this bad boy?!" He whipped the bags off and revealed his Inator and beamed proudly. "The Dollar-Maker Inator! Now, I know what you're thinking! Heinz, you can't infringe dollars! Well, I can! With this baby..."

He kept going on and on about his backstory so I tuned him out. I've heard enough of back stories in my life so far, I didn't need more. I walked over and found the familiar red button near the bottom of the inator.

"Stand back, Pinky." I told my chihuahua partner and she nodded, trotting to the window ledge.

I pushed the button and quick as the flash, I picked up Pinky and flew out with my parachute.

"Curse you, Perry the Humannnn!" Doofenshmirtz's voice rang out behind us as the nostalgic sound of his Inator exploded.

We reached O.W.C.A H.Q and I ejected us from my parachute. Carl could get it.

"Carl, open up!" I shoute, banging my fist on the door.
He opened the door and smiled. "Agent P, what are y-"
I rushed past him. "Where do you keep Doofenshmirtz's old inators?"
"Great googli moogli! Agent P? What are you doing here?" Monogram asked as he came into the lobby.

I covered my face with my hat and Pinky did the same. I forgot. It was 3:00; the man's tanning time. He looked down and he burned with embarrassment, grabbing a throw pillow from a nearby couch.

"Ah, excuse me, Agent P and Agent Pinky. Carl!" Carl rushed out and came back with a robe, throwing it onto Monogram.
"Sir, Doofenshmirtz made an Amnesia Inator, right?" I asked.
"I-I believe so." He said, trying to redeem his manliness.
"Do you have it here?" I asked.
"No, it's with-..." He stopped and then looked at Pinky who was staring back in confusion.
"Why's he looking at me? I don't have that atrocious thing. Why would I have an amnesia Inator or whatever?" Pinky barked at me, turning up her snout.

I observed her. Did she just say atrocious?

"Hey, Pink? If you could drive, would you drive wild and recklessly, or slow and safe?" I asked.
"For your information, it's Agent Pinky to you. And I would drive slow and safe! Who do you think I am? You?" She asked.

What happened to my little daredevil? I glared at Monogram who was avoiding my gaze.

"Sir, did she take any other inators?" I asked.
"Um...well, she did take one other..." He confessed.
"What was it." I said.
"A um...haha, you'll find this funny b-but it's a uh, personality converter...." He said.
"What is that?" I asked.
"Well, we're not sure why Doofenshmirtz made this, but it changes your personality to the complete opposite. Agent Pinky converted hers so you wouldn't, you know, like her anymore? Also, she inserted her personality to...to Doofenshmirtz's daughter...." He explained.
"Vanessa?! Vanessa Doofenshmirtz?!" I shouted.
"Yea...." He said.
"Why?" I asked. Then I turned to Pinky. "Why?!"
"Heavens no. I have no idea what you're talking about. I am a sophisticated chihuahua and an agent. I would never do something as horrid as that." Pinky said.

I sighed. I really hope Ferb wasn't hanging out with her today...

I need to watch some PnF...the characters don't sound right. Also, I'm having a bit of a writers block so if some of this was bad, it was probably because it was word vomit that I thought of on the spot. I'll try to get better>~<
~Candytuft